Thursday, February 25, 2010

MY question of the day...and a few more...

I'm posting MY very own question of the day just because I'm not a fan of my BFF's (Jennifer - Jen's Lap Band Journey) question.  I even called her a turd muffin today about it. 

They are not cookies.

Please vote on her page.  I swore to her if the majority said cookies - I'd stop eating them.  She's seriously laughing way too hard over outing me - hence the turd muffin name-calling.  If I didn't love her so much I'd throw an ever-loving cookie cracker at her.   Oh gosh - nothing better than a laugh with your BFF at the end of a sucky day!  ♥ U Jen.

Okay - on to MY way better question.  I'm just curious.   A bunch of you said to me you'd like your own Lizard - like my Drazil and Rebekah's Gritz soooo my question or maybe my challenge to you is:

For those of you who can readily admit to and know you have an inner lizard what is it's name and why/how did you pick it?

For those of you who think I'm crazy and inner lizards are crazier than me - well let's pretend you have one too - what would you name it and why?  Just for fun - pretend with all of us.

My other questions are blog questions...for all you pro bloggers - how do you get a comment RSS feed?  Rebekah mentioned having one and loves it.  Also - do all of you go back and check to see if the author or anyone else commented on your comment?  I comment or ask a question and always forget to go back and see if it gets answered.  Any easy peasy ways to stop forgetting this?  Am I missing something?  I know sometimes you can click to get notified whenever there is a comment but not everyone has that. 

Okay - enough questions - please please play my lizard naming game....I find it very interesting.....and fine, yes I'm rambling......I'm putting off going on the treadmill if you must know.  Teeheee....

♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Being fat is HARD. Being thin is HARD.
            Choose YOUR hard. ♪

7 comments:

Linda said...

I think mine would be Veruca(Salt). I have a spoiled,greedy little inner child that occasionally rears her head.

LDswims said...

Bebek (Turkish for baby). I am such a baby and I just want to be taken care of. I think this developed from losing my parents and while I don't need them anymore - the "need" wore off a long time ago - I do still want them. And I battle that every day...

Band Groupie said...

OK, now you're lizard is just speaking Latin...RSS? What the h*ll is that? Comments on comments? Click to get notified? Where, when? I can't keep up!

Hmm...I named my band and port, does that count?

Fluffy and Phil.

thinking...

Rebekah said...

Ok, I figured out how to get the comment RSS feed to show up on YOUR blogs. Here goes:

If you have blogger:

Go into your Edit Layout screen, then open Page Elements. Click on "ADD a Gadget". When you scroll thru the types of gadgets you want choose "links". Choose Link List as the type. Then create a new link. Name it Comment Feed (or whatever you want to call it) then for the URL copy and paste this: http://yourblogname.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

Enter your blog name where I put yourblogname in the above address. Name it again (Comment Feed) then Add it and view your blog. If you click on that it should bring up comments posted on your blog in most recent first order.

Hope that helps!

Rebekah said...

BTW...the last word is default--it looks like it cuts off up there. And if I could just figure out how to get rss feeds on the follow ups to comments we make on other blogs that would be great! haha...I ALWAYS forget to look back!

Jennifer said...

They are Cookies!! lol

Girl Bandit said...

I would probably call the other side of myself ...Celeste. That is what DH calls me when I get sucked into corny stuff on TV etc....kind of stuck