Monday, February 22, 2010

Numbers, numbers, numbers (insert happy dance)!!

Two things - both numbers - both make me so happy I want to pee my pants (but I won't)!

165

Um yah - down another pound so 8.5 for the year! I'd love to hit 10 lbs lost before month end!

AND.....drumroll please...

30!

30 followers! WOWSER - 30 people read what I write (if they can get through it before falling asleep). I feel like a famous author. Anyone want my autograph? (Hey stop rollig your eyes - I told you I could be dramatic)

Okay - that is all.......I shall write my normal mundane daily post in a bit!

In the meantime - thank you all - seriously - every one of you makes my day every day.

♥ smooches and hugs ♥

2 comments:

Amanda said...

woot!

Girl Bandit said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Oops have you finished???? LOL Congrats on both...great achievements.