Friday, March 5, 2010

And the award goes to.......(p.s. It could be YOU)!

I saw this award on someone else's blog and just knew I had to give it to 12 bloggers I love! I broke the rules since I'm giving it without it being given to me first but I can't help it!  Don't hate me!

Congrats to the 12 I chose!

The sunshine award "is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world."

Once you receive one, then you:

1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

I have picked these 12 because they frequently comment on my blog and they seriously light up my life - every day in their own little way....and I am grateful for that.
I am passing on the sunshine award to the following people, in no particular order:
 
1.  (this is a given) My BFF - Jennifer @ Jen's Lap Band Journey
2.  Amy @ Once Upon A Time...In the Land of Cheese and Sunkist
3.  Kristen @ *Kristen's Lap Band Journey*
4.  Ldswims @ A Journey to Embrace
5.  Amanda @ Amanda's Weight Loss Journey
6.  Tessierose @ Band Me Baby
7.  Kristin @ catchy title here
8.  Dinnerland @ Dinnerland
9.  Jenn @ Every Now and Jenn
10.  Sarah @ Losing Weight, Gaining Tons
11.  Band Groupie @ The Sweet Spot
12.  Ashli @ Skinny tastes better...
 
 
♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

6 comments:

Band Groupie said...

Thanks for the award GF, you always brighten my day! Consider yourself awarded!

Sarah said...

Awwww... thanks so much! What a good award... it's been a good day - I am so grateful to you, and everyone else who has supported me through this! Thanks!!!

Ashli said...

Aww thanks!!! :)

Kristin said...

I'm blushing! What a nice way to start the weekend. Thank you.

Dinnerland said...

Thank you so much! I love your blog -- you are so creative, it makes me jealous. You also make me laugh often... so thank YOU!

LDswims said...

Thank you thank you thank you! That's so sweet! What a fantastic surprise to start the weekend with!