Wednesday, March 3, 2010

As I've said before....I don't give a shitaki....

....about skinny freaking fingers.  For me that is ALWAYS the #1 sign I'm losing weight and I hate it.  My ever-shrinking BFF says she can't wait for skinny fingers but me - not so much.  I have lots of bling and skinny fingers means re-sizing my rings yet again.  Blech.

Now guess what?  My stupid stupid fat calves are getting smaller and I HATE IT.  Now I know - I'm being a brat and bitching about dumb things but I had no problem with my calves.  I mean as women we all have certain parts of us we hate - for me - my fingers nor my calves were ever those parts.  I didn't care if those two things ever changed.  Yet they change and Sheniqua (the muffin top) remains.  She stays.  She's like a stalker....she never leaves.

But alas, I wore boots today and the stupid things kept creeping down (which looks so dumb can I say since I had capris on).  I'm so irritated.  Why can't it come off where I want it to?  Grrrr.

I'm having a Debbie Downer Diet Day....quadruple D like my boobs used to be - ha!  I cannot shove enough food in my mouth.  I have therefore decided it would be best if I became a competitive eater.  I could kick all their skinny asses.  By the way - how are competitive eaters not like 800 pounds?  I've always wondered that.

I've been under 1200 cals for days now and my scale won't move......I'm soooo over it I tell you.

On to tomorrow...I'm so done with this day. 


♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh, Sheniqua. Why must she continue to act up?

Sorry for the shit day, mine has been similar. Let's get all Scarlett O'Hara and start anew tomorrow.

Rebekah said...

Hey, missy!! Don't knock the quadruple D's!! haha I was just standing in front of the mirror smooshing my boobs and wondering what I would look like as a C ---I swear I'd lose 25 pounds just by doing that!! Bring on anchor scar!!!!! I'm ready!

Sorry your day sucks!! Don't let Sheniqua see you sweat---you keep going!

Girl Bandit said...

I hate my boobs...and I so want your stomach...too jealous here.