Sunday, March 14, 2010

BG is right...I'm an all around whore...

....and Amy W. seriously said the word labia after my blog in a comment.

I now accept the award for talking about thee most taboo, disgusting, embarrassing topics on one blog in one week.

If you recall we've discussed exploding man butts, echo farts, boogers named Frank, cut up thongs, brazilian waxes, self-shaving said 'general ledger' area, Sasquatch, non-foreplay talk, labias hanging out, and me being an all out whore with no life because I blog incessantly.

Thank you - I accept this award gracefully....

Now you ask - why the hell is she blogging again? 

Cuz.  I have to report.  My man wanted to go for a walk...so Miss Already burned 604 calories strapped on the Polar band and went a walking....another 3.5 miles, another 450 cals.  If you can't add - that's 1054 cals today.  When I say I get back on the wagon - man - I get back on the wagon!

I'm back to tracking on daily plate, back to writing out my grateful list and have successfully made meals for the entire week today. 

Peace out chicadees! 

I'm wearing my doo-rag looking like a gangsta so I gotta talk like one you know!  Um, do gangsters say chicadees?




♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for your comment - nice to know others have had a similar experience... I know I can get past it - I just need to get my head back in the game and ignoring everything else!!!

Weighting Around said...

And you are a hard workin' whore at that! 1054 calories, wow!

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Great job getting back on track! Can't wait to see what bodily fluids & functions you find to talk about this week, lol. :-)

Gen said...

OMG how did I miss out on all these exciting topics? I recently wrote an entire post about the waxing question...

And now I have to go through your entire blog to find out what an echo fart is. ;)