Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 1 of 18.....for all you little scale whores counting with me!

Guess what I just did?

I rocked the treadmill - 603 calories burned....I nearly died on there and Sheniqua's fat azz was jiggling so bad she nearly slapped me in the face a few times.  I'm back on the wagon friends.......wahoo!  I did a program and ran at 4.9mph at an incline of TEN.  Yes, I swore the whole time but still....

And you know what I learned through this exhilerating pain?

I AM A SWEAT WHORE!

Seriously - nothing sexier than sweat dripping off my ta-tas and neck and across my huge back tat.

And for those of you wondering - NO - I did not weigh in.  It's kinda fun - guessing in my head what it "might" say if I did step on it...but I have not.  I think it won't bother me if I stay on track.  If I were eating crap and not working out it'd kill me not to know how much damage I had done on the scale BUT if I'm working out and eating right - then I'm all good.  Then I know no matter what the damn scale says - I'm doing the right thing and that can never be bad no matter what that number would be.

And that number can't reflect my attitude anyway - which is like Mr. T on crack right now!  I pity the fool who gets in my way!  Bring on April 1st and 161.

Do you guys get the feeling I'm bi-polar?  Honestly - can any of you keep up with my moods?  Don't you feel bad for my husband?  Eeek!  You shouldn't - he gets more dessert than he knows what to do with - he's a lucky lucky man!  *wink wink*

Oh and thank you for the Brazilian comments - are y'all (where did that come from - I never say y'all) serious that it doesn't hurt that bad?  Calling my BFF Jennifer - Jen's Lap Band Journey - oh Jennifer - a Brazilian is going to be one of our new rewards.....can you imagine?  We're going to die laughing and I'll hold your hand and we'll shoot pictures to show our blog friends.  You in?

And Amy W.....um yah....lady nuts?  What the holy hell?  Do tell....the masses are dying to know.



♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

2 comments:

Band Groupie said...

One.

I'm rooting for you...really, I am. No, those are not animal 'crackers' behind my back.

Geez girl...a 10 incline!!! I'm sweating just thinking about it...and umm, can we just call you an all around whore and be done with it LOL.

BanderificBeauty said...

Im bi-polar but it makes life interesting. I am constantly on an emotional roller coaster lol My BF is so sweet he hardly notices or maybe he is just riding with me for fun lol

and WOW you totally rocked that treadmill kicked its butt and took its name. YOU GO GIRL!!