Sunday, March 21, 2010

HO-BAG blogger award as you requested for those of you who listened to your Mama Pimp!

This is how much I love and listen to you all.  To all you good little ho-bags who listened to me - your self-proclaimed Mama Pimp - grab this ho-bag award and throw it on your blog.  Yes, once again, I'm telling you what to do.  But let's all remember quite a few of you stomped your feet and whined and cried that you didn't get a ho-bag award...LOL. 

Ask and ye shall receive. 

You're all such good little ho-bags.  If pimps were allowed to cry, I'd be a sobbing mess....

Oh and get this - there are no rules to getting/giving this award other than you can only have it if you answered the 7 questions from my 3/19/10 blog.  They were soul-searching life-altering questions so if you answered them, you can have this perty award with no strings attached....other than you have to tell everyone you know to become my brainwashed follower and to love me incessantly.  Muuuwwaaahhhh!

Let's hear it for *Whootananny's R Us*......




♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

8 comments:

Carmen said...

beautiful! perfect! awesom! and the award ain't too shabby either! :-)

Dinnerland said...

Hilarious-- I need to go answer your quiz, it seems fun. I am EXTREMELY guilty and will soon be sent to blog jail.
dammit.

Southern Belle said...

Thanks for breaking up my Sunday office time with a good laugh!

Alexis said...

Oooh! I can have one since I answered the questions :) But, damn, the gal on the award totally stole the outfit I was going to wear tonight.

Debi said...

Thanks Drazil!! I loves me some awards!

Dirttrackdiva said...

Thanks heaps for my ho bag award girlfriend. lol Can't wait to see what my mothers reaction is when she see it. Probably the same reaction I got when I got my tattoos. Can't wait. LOL Loves my mom though. Seriously though, thanx for thinking of me. mwah

~*~TRACIE~*~ said...

OMG My first award :)

DawnB said...

I am honored to be a Ho-Bag!!!!