Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I bet you all forgot what tomorrow is....

Well besides April Fool's Day - it's the day I get to weigh in and my goal is 161.  Remember? 

Why on God's green Earth I decided to remind you when I bet you all forgot is beyond me.  Apparently I'm an accountability whore too. 

On the slightly huge chance I don't make my goal tomorrow - I'm all ready to post my April goals since we start the challenge here at work - in hopes of distracting you from the fact that I suckola!  I'm going to kick azz and take names I tell you.

Now excuse me while I go saw off my left leg.  I never met a goal I couldn't reach.  If I have to cut off my left leg to do it - so be it.

Oh and get this - last night driving home I was behind a total man truck (you know the ones - rusted doors, bumper falling off, playboy stickers in the mirrors and $1000 tied up in tire rims while his tail light is taped up with RED duct tape) and his bumper sticker said,

"GOT BALLS?"

I had to resist the urge to get out of my car and go yell in his window, "Hell yah I got balls - balls of steel - didn't you read my blog about kicking Martha Stewart's ass a few weeks back?  You wouldn't question my have ball-ness if you had!  Now move on Cowboy before I throw Sheniqua at this thing you call a truck."

Whew....little pent up aggression huh?  Poor little Cowboy....



♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

12 comments:

Carmen said...

a few years ago my bf bought me a tshirt (size xxl) that says "if i had balls they'd be bigger than yours" that summer i wore it to ozzfest, some drunk guy came up to me looked at my shirt and said "well if your tits are any indication..." LMAO!!! i can't wait to fit back into it! :-)
just thought you'd appreciate that story!

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Lmao, I was stuck behind a truck just like that yesterday, minus the sticker. But omg, the bumper literally fell off in front of me & the dude kept right on driving.

Hope you see 161 tomorrow!

LDswims said...

I can't wait to hear what the scale says tomorrow. Hadn't forgotten...your scale-ectomy has been bugging me. :)

Ok, not really. But I want to laugh so work with me!

Jenny said...

I can't believe you waited this long. I totally would have caved!

~*~TRACIE~*~ said...

I have not forgotten, im patiently waiting still!!!

Carmen said...

to answer your question ms drizz.... HELLLLLLLL NO! :-)

Camille said...

I don't why, but the word "balls" cracks me up like a 14 year boy. I play tennis with a bunch of "uptight" ladies and crack up every time someone says something about balls. Needless to say, this post made me laugh out loud, and it was in a coffee shop. By myself. Now I look weird. Thanks

Kristin said...

Niiiice, Draz. You tell 'em.

Alyssa Beckham said...

The explanation for all the names is hilarious! I absolutely love it.
Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. And trucks like that scare me just a little bit.

Girl Bandit said...

Good luck for that weigh in...I wanna hear the results

Girl Bandit said...

Can you believe that my word verification was commical???? and the next one is agrohadu...as in ' agro had u!!!!' LOL

Dinnerland said...

Ha, ha-- check out my blog and you will see that I did not forget.
Balls!