Friday, March 26, 2010

It's BYOC Friday....Edition 2...

Yes, you read it right - it's not BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage) - though you definitely could....it's BYOC...BRING YOUR OWN CRAZINESS Friday!

It's the second edition of answering crazy and some serious questions because your Mama Pimp requires it.  Oh and don't forget to grab your ho-bag award if you answer or if you forward these to anyone remind them there's an award for it and direct them here for more Friday editions if they're interested in answering more.

1.  If you could change your first name - what would it be?
Okay, this one is kinda fun because I have a follower with this name.  It's Joey.  I love the whole could be a girl name could be a boy name thing.  AND remember the Facts of Life the tv show?  My favorite cast member was Jo - she was so pretty.  A part of me will always be a tom boy out in the garage under the hood of a car with my Dad but at the same time the name has such feminine cuteness too it.  It's the same reason I like the name Sam for a girl.

2.  Why are man hole covers round? (this one came from a follower - thanks!)
Um...I think they'd look really stupid square right?

3.  What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who take baths in perfume and come in my office.  I'm highly sensitive to smell and perfumes can give me migraines instantly.  I hate that others don't realize this.  People who explode in toilets come to mind too.

4.  If you could be a car - what would it be?  Post a pic if you can.
I think I'd be a Dodge Viper - they are hot hot cars.....and the color would be white.


5.  What's the biggest thing you learned from a blog this week or which blog spoke to you the most this week off the top of your head? (try to link them so others can check them out)
Hmmm...for me it's LauraLynne or Chunky Chick.  LauraLynne is attending OA meetings and doing some major soul searching and some of it applies to me and I found myself re-thinking about her/it all week.  Chunky Chick had a run-in with the ex and it left her on the floor amidst cookies and tears....and my heart broke for her BUT I think in that moment she realized he only has power over her if she gives it to him.  I thought that was pretty cool.

Okay lovely doves (aka ho-bags).....answer away...it is time to wrack your brain.  Just 5 little questions and you get to be in my good graces all weekend.  Maybe if you answer you could title it BYOC answers so we all know that the blog will be about answers to the questions.  Holy shit - am I a control freak or what?  Just call me Mrs. Bossy Pants. 

I love you all shamelessly!  Can't wait to hear your answers!



♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

12 comments:

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

Mrs.Bossy Pants:
May I post answers here? If not, just click the trash can and I will not offend.
1. Emily-I've been jealous of a childhood friend and cousin since I was 4
2. Because circles are the easiest to put back on. Speed is the key. We must keep the gators down under.
3. Stinky Cheese Heads that don't know how to operate their dishes into-or out of-the dishwasher.
4. KeyLime VW beetle. Because I'm weird/funky/awesome that way.
5. Helen at Doing A 180 has echoed in my brain all week.

Love your style girl

LauraLynne said...

I'll do more later but for now:
Manhole covers are round because there's no way to drop them down the hole, they never fit through the hole. If they were square or rectangle or triangle or any other shape, there's a way to get them to drop through the hole by rotating them. Make sense?

The rest...for later!! Boss man doesn't pay me to blog *yet* LOL

Katie J said...

Dear Mrs.Bossy Pants:

1. Summer-I am born the 1st day of summer and because I like it
2. That way they can be interchanged with other holes
3. Not replacing paper towels/t.p. when it is empty
4. Red convertible Mercedes with white leather interior. Just cuz.
5. YOU have been bouncing around in my noggin this week

DawnB said...

Check my blog Mama Pimp.

Ramona said...

Hello! I'm a new follower and wanted to add my 2cents.

1)Emma. I've always thought it was a romantic name.

2)Who the F cares? All I know is they almost always make me spill my drink.

3)People with "one up" syndrome. The woman in my office that when I tell a story, or make a comment has to tell me her story and its always more dramatic or important.

4)I'd be a convertible so I could be topless in public :)

5)I learned how to make spaghetti squash from Amy W.'s blog.

I love your humor and bluntness! Have a great weekend.

Sandy Lee said...

You made me do it, so I did. I can't believe your power. You should bottle it and sell it to us. I also want you to include question #5 every week as it is the best!

Happy Friday!

Joey said...

tee hee....awwww, thanks!

Dinnerland said...

I'm too tired and bitchy from being on fluids from having my band adjusted today to answer so many questions, ho.
I know I ought to post this in my blog, but I am just difficult and going to answer here...
Gen (I heart the band) gave great blog this week when she quoted some very interesting remarks by Lap band surgeons.

Hope you're keeping Sheniqua off the attack. That bitch is always trying to creep her way back in... I know it, except my Sheniqua has grown into Seniqua and her 20 pound baby over the years. Bah.

~*~TRACIE~*~ said...

DONE :)

Dirttrackdiva said...

After many dodges many swings from he pimp stick I got it done. Mind the typos, both of my eyes are practically swolen shut. :)

Merri said...

1) I have no idea. Ive thought about that for years. It wouldn’t be what it is. I should have changed it when I moved from new england to san francisco a few years ago. Now its too late again!
2) a circle is the strongest structure and they don’t want it to cave in
3) ooh I hate people who are too perfumey too. Umm biggest pet peeve is lying. I really hate it when people arent honest.
4) I know nothing about cars really. Something small and cute lol.
5) the last one is hard. Ive read lots of good blogs this week. But its 512pm on a Thursday and my brain is full of so much else namely that im leaving work in a few min and everything I need to get done this evening that I really cant think. Sorry. :(

Paulie said...

I would just like to add that it’s important to know that although a tummy tuck is cosmetic…it’s still a surgical procedure. So you must anticipate an experience that compares to other surgeries.

Tummy Tuck in the Philippines