Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Julie, Chele, Amy W., Rebekah & Kristin - and a few other things I forgot.......

Okay – I was too involved in my own self-pity and guilt this morning when I blogged and consequently I forgot a few things.

1. Julie, Chele, Amy W., Rebekah and Kristin – THANK YOU! Seriously I think I need to start a group. I am addicted to comments. I think I’m an attention whore (among all the other whore categories I fit into). I see your comments and my moment lights up…and today I needed that. Julie – you’re too funny – THAT is what I was afraid of – her puking in the car. Amy W. – I disagree with your sweet shrinking self….I think you think you’re self-absorbed but your comments and blog prove otherwise. And I also think like you said – if my hubby hadn’t have been there – I would have done it. It’s like that with you – if you were ever blessed with kids – you’d just do it. I doubt anyone is really prepared for it – but we do it. And you’re a mommy already – I saw your sweet cat – we have two of our own! And yes, picking eye boogers from your pets qualifies you as a mom in my book. Kristin – I will tell the hubby you hate him. Care to join me for an old-fashioned blanket party hosted just for him? I’m so evil. I’m secretly proud of him but won’t admit that out loud.  Rebekah - yup - he works at a prison - worst criminals in the state.  I try not to think about it or I'd lose my mind probably. (or what's left of it)

2. MAJOR NSV in my schizophrenic world (for me, Drazil and Sheniqua). A manager here stopped me and said, “Have you lost a lot of weight since Christmas?” I said yes. He said, “Well it really shows.” I nearly humped his leg. Okay - no I didn’t but SOMEONE finally noticed AND it was a man. We all know men are blind so this is huge. Oh and I also had to tighten my HRM strap around my chest – good news!

3. A confession I forgot to put in my first blog. I had enough animal “cookies” – thanks to all of you who voted on Jen’s blog about the freaking cookie vs. cracker debate – to feed every child in Ethiopia and a few in Cambodia too. You should have seen me – it’s like I was in a one-woman contest to see who could eat the most….and I won. I can’t be a loser every day you know. Oh and today in honor of the career woman self induced guilt I am allowing Drazil to hang on to – I want you all to know I can’t think of anything else except getting naked under a blanket of pizza. I’d seriously consider mugging the next guy that walks past my office carrying pizza. It’s that bad. I shall not give in though lest Sheniqua will spread to my thighs and bat wings for sure. She’s always wanted cousins nearby. Drazil sucks as far as company goes and she gets lonely. And remember she lost her fat finger friends and her fat calves too.

4. I have 60 followers. I’m pretty sure at least 75% of them have no idea what they’ve gotten themselves into. The other 25% I bribed with candy. Told you I’m desperate for attention. I wasn’t kidding.

5. I am crazy…in a good way. This blog proves it. I can no longer hide it. I’m not even going to try to.

♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

8 comments:

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Okay, I wanna know what the heck is going on with pizza today?!? The husband came home from work at 8am crying that he is dying for pizza. He had to go on and on about the toppings & how he'd just run down the hill to get a frozen one (which he would then naturally expect me to cook). Seriously, now all I can think about is shoving pizza in my mouth! :)

Kristen said...

hi!! from one of your new followers! :0) you had me at "humping leg" ..

Debi said...

You are sooo funny! I am totally there with you!!

Pizza? Uhm...pizza!

Robin said...

Should I have held out for the candy before following you?

As for pizza, my husband gets a take and bake every other Friday. I eat one piece. Last Friday I couldn't even get my one piece down.

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

Just started to follow your blog! LOVE it.

Kristin said...

Aww, you are all kinds of cute. Thanks for the shout-out. I hear you on the comments thing, I think I need an intervention. But I'm playing it cool, like I don't care at all. Even though I check 14 times a day. That's normal, right?

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very valuable phrase

Anonymous said...

It above my understanding!