Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stiletto Award.....

Julie the Miss Accidental Fat Chick (cutest blog layout ever and she's a sweetie too) nominated me for the Stiletto award.  I am proudly paying it forward......  Click on the link below to see what this award is about - it's wayyyy cool.



The "Rules"


1. Display the Stiletto badge of honor.

2. Brag about it - post a link to the page to highlight what the award is about. Find that here.

3. Say thanks! Include a link to the friend who nominated you.

4. Share the love-nominate 5-10 more blogs. Leave links to their blogs and leave them a comment so they know they won!

5. Do what you do! Keep at it and keep inspiring others.

My nominees are:

Jenny - my BFF - at Jen's Lap Band Journey - just cuz I love her more than I love baths in rainbow Skittles
Amy W - at Once Upon a Time in the Land of Cheese and Sunkist - cuz she's my pookie wookie
Vanessa - at Dinnerland - cuz she's a little Pocahantas and her tales using spy words intrigue me
Jenn - at A Southern Girl's Journey - cuz she's so cute you just can't help but love her
Carmen - at I'm with the Band - cuz she's one of my best ho bags
Ms Chunky Chick at This Chunky Chick - cuz she's such a cutie patootie
Mary (aka Mimi) at Big Girls Don't Cry - cuz her picture and blog make me smile
DawnB at What I Weighed in High School cuz her and her hubby are losing it together
LauraLynne at Taking the Scale by Storm cuz she's doing extensive work through OA and I learn from it too.
Kim at Goodbye Fatty McButterpants cuz her blog name rocks and she's super sweet
Kristin at Catchy Title Here - cuz she's one of my first followers and I love her to death
BG at The Sweet Spot - cuz she's also one of my first followers and I'm ever grateful for her support



♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey, that's sweet! Thanks for the shout-out (again!). xoxo

Kim said...

Thank you Drazil!! You rock!

DawnB said...

Thanks!!!!

Carmen said...

thank you lovey! xoxo