Sunday, March 28, 2010

Supportive Commenter Award.....

This is seriously one of the cutest awards ever.  Thank you to Julie at The Accidental Fat Chick for giving it to me!  This award totally matches her cute chick layout and I'm so appreciative for all her support.



I am literally going to list anyone who commented on my last 2 blogs regarding my tummy tuck.  Check out their comments on those last two blogs to find their blogs.  And thank you all for the questions and comments - they make my every day that much more special. Those last two blogs were hard to write and your comments made me realize it was worth it.

Carmen
Cheeseburger Girl
Dinnerland
Lisa
Girl Bandit
Debi
Butterfly
Julie
Shaggs
Beautiful inside and out
DawnB
Jen
Gilly
LauraLynne
KatieJ
Kristina
LDswims
Tracie
Weighting Around
Butterfly/Amy
Jenny
Genie at diet of 51
Band-babe
Amy W
The Dash!
Kristin
Tina
Southern Belle
Ms Chunky Chick



♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

15 comments:

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

ThANKS FOR THE AWARD MOMMA PIMP!

Butterfly said...

Aw, I hardly feel deserving! Wasn't that my first comment? Kinda brief too, as I recall...

However, those were really great posts -- real food for thought because it's definitely something I think about doing often. I spent a disproportionately long time reading them.

So, thanks again. x

Weighting Around said...

Thanks for the award, Drazil! It's always a boost to be recognized by ones fellow bloggers.

Lisa said...

Thanks...that is sweet :)

Kristin said...

THANK YOU! Your blog is always a pleasure to read, Draz baby.

LDswims said...

Thanks Drazil!

Debi said...

Thanks Drazil!! I always love reading your blog and you are always out there for us!!

Butterfly/Amy said...

Thanks Drazil. I really gained a lot of insight from that specific post, I'm so thankful you shared.

THE DASH! said...

That post about the tummy tuck was and eye opener and great in so many ways in what I learned.

Thanks for the award!!!! 'Preciate it!!

Girl Bandit said...

You are fun and entertaining but you also have loads of info and we love you. Thanks

DawnB said...

Thanks :)

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Thanks! I think you were very brave to share your experience and pictures. I love the award!

Carmen said...

that picture just makes me smile! thank you again drizzle drazil xoxo

Katie J said...

xoxo Thanks Doll - made my day!

Jennifer said...

Thank you thank you thank you!
:)
Jen