Saturday, March 20, 2010

To all my good little ho-bags who participated in Friday's assignment....

First of all - thank God you listened because now I don't have to beat you into oblivion with my man hands and fake nails.  It would have hurt me more than it hurt you I swear....lol. 

Second - on a serious note - I think I'm shocked.  I won't say I'm speechless (type-less) cuz we all know that's not possible but I signed in and saw all your posts for Drazil....and I nearly cried.  I put that blog out there and I think in my teeny head I didn't think anyone would really do it just cuz I begged.  That was a heck of a guilt trip though huh?  I can't put it in words what the simple act of answering 7 questions for me felt like....I just can't.  And me not having the words....well...you all know that's pretty unheard of.  I never shut up.

When I began blogging just 3 months ago I never imagined I'd become an addict.  Blog whore - yes.  Addict - no.  Yes I always loved to write but to have people read what I wrote was a thought that never entered my mind.  Jenny read my blog (she has to - she's my BFF - ha!) and that's all I ever wanted.  I started it with her so we could help each other.  Now - I can't imagine my life never having met you all.  I find myself often wondering how in the world we women have managed to become such a support system for each other when in real life - women suck. 

I mean come on - we're petty, bitchy, PMS-y, competitive, moody, whiny ....we hate people like Martha Stewart for no reason, we secretly hate it when her shoes kick ass, etc....

But here - I haven't seen any of that.  Is it the mere fact that we don't spend actual time together that we all literally support and love each other - even having never met.  It boggles my mind - mostly because I want THIS support in my every day real physical life....and I know that's not going to happen. 

Suffice it to say - 3 months ago I never knew a blog world existed.  I never knew any of you.  And today my life is fuller because of all of you.  If you think you're just a follower - you're wrong.  There's no such thing as "just" a follower.  I think we all know that.

And I guess I found the words after all.

For those of you who didn't answer my questions....my pimp daddy's are out looking for you.....RUN!!!!!!!!!!




♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

10 comments:

Jacquie said...

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! I've always been a bit of a rebel so I answered the questions today!

Thank you for those too, as you will see, question 5 caused a little bit of a problem. I have never shared my weight with anyone other than doctors although, I even tried to lie to the anesthesiologist when I was giving birth but I thought better of it.

I suppose this is one way to find out who in my family is reading my blog! I told my husband that I will tell him my starting weight after the surgery! Christmas might come early for him if he reads it today.

All because of some crazy girl with multiple personalities....go figure!

Gilly said...

Yes. You are a blog whore! There should be an award for that! lol!

Janelle said...

I didn't answer.. but my excuse is I just started following you yesterday! Forgive me?

BanderificBeauty said...

LOL!!!!! Hobag is my moms secret name for me. Well not too secret since my friends tease me with it now. She even used to call my car the hobag mobile ;) My friends find it completely hilarious that my grey haired mom will spout of with "oh hey hobag its good to see you" Oh my wonderful mother! lol

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

I'm working on answering the seven questions, I swear I am! lol :)

Jennifer said...

I'm turning my self in. Don't tase me bro!!

I've been away from the computer, out to dinner last night and I'm watching my 3 y/o niece today.
Is that enough excuses?

Oh, 2 more.
I have no IDEA how to answer #1 & #2. Those types of questions are why I'm TERRIFIED of interviews!

LauraLynne said...

where's my HO-bag badge?! *stomp*

Just kidding!!

Southern Belle said...

Such a sweet post..where did Drazil go? I'm kidding..it is so weird to think that before the blog I didn't have all of you guys are the cheering squad. How have I lived all this time without this?

Carmen said...

to jen: lmao @ "don't tase me bro"!! :-)
and like lauralynn said....where's my ho-bag badge? forget the beautiful blogger and sunshine awards, i want a ho-bag award!!
and draz...you're absolutely correct, women suck. i'd much rather hang out with guys (and not just for the obvious reasons LOL) but i LOOOOVE my blog chick buddies :-)

Band Groupie said...

Just for you...I participated in my first 'questions' blog. :-) No Pimp Daddy comin' after me!