Thursday, April 1, 2010

And so it begins...my endless weekend ramblings....

I'd just like to say I have a lot of free time....hence you get bombarded with whatever goes through my head.  Now that's not to say I'm not busy but I guess I'm organized.  Hubby works every 6 weekends in a row and my kids are old enough to play outside or kill with each other without too much intervention from me.  I keep my two PT jobs in check so they don't disrupt my life too much and viola! - I'm a blogging whore.

I have a few questions/statements...

Do any of you do sprints on the treadmill?  If yes, how do you do them?  For how long and how fast for the sprint part and how long/fast for the cool down?  I don't think I'm doing them right.....I know this because I haven't tried them.  Ha!

I'm going to tell my husband that I'm knocked up tonight.  He'll completely forget it's not possible and probably call 16 of his friends and Jenny to tell them the good news before he realizes it's a damn April Fool's joke. 

Ah and I think since I went and bragged that my size 5s buttoned today I might have to give in and post pictures and measurements....it's probably time....wretched nasty photo time.  Blech.

I've had a migraine for 4 days now.  I never even bitched about it (unless you count now).  Some days I even shock myself.

I'm so afraid I'll never see 161.5 again on the scale that I'm afraid to eat.  I'm pretty sure I'll get over that...in about an hour....or now....yah now I'm fine.......gotta conquer your fears and all right?

I have 3.5 days off work.  No Martha Stewart.  No Explosive Man with spandex packages.  Just me, Camel Toe, Frank, Draz and Sheniqua....and the pastel freaking Easter Bunny.  He better be careful....my stamina is increasing and I think I can run faster than he can hop and if I catch him.....oh the things I shall do to him. 

Starting with stealing all his candy.



♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

18 comments:

Sandy Lee said...

I think you should give birth to that baby you are admitting to your hubby and then your weight will drop. I think you would be good for 15 pounds which would put you around 145. Just a thought. Missing explosive guy. Tell him to eat some fiber or maybe a boatload of beans so you have some stories to write.

Have a happy weekend.

Alexis said...

I do not even attempt anything above 5.0 on the treadmill. I have this horrible, irrational fear that my ass will be on You Tube cause I was one of those morons in the gym who fell off the treadmill. So, I can not comment on that :)

Love your blog...and look at you miss 160some followers! Wahoo!

Joey said...

I told my husband that my eggo was preggo too! He didn't buy it, though.

I do sprints on the treadmill, but nothing crazy. I start with one minute running, 3 minutes walking. Then I increase the running (slightly) by 15 or 30 seconds. I do that about 5-6 times or until there is a line to get on the treadmills.

Kristen said...

When I workout on the treadmill I like to push up the resistance so I'm working hard..just not at a fast speed :0) Less jiggle/wiggle in the bootie area..

Ps. Migraines suck!

DawnB said...

Ummm....What's a treadmill?

Amy said...

I'd love to tell hubby I'm preggo as a joke, but he'd know I was lying unless I said it while also sobbing hysterically. He knows two is my limit. LIMIT.

Enjoy your time off!

Gilly said...

Once, at Halloween, I gave my hubby a card that said "I'm PREGNANT" and then when you opened it, it said "I just wanted to REALLY scare you on Halloween!" I have never seen anyone go that shade of white...and I'm an undertaker! He did manage a laugh, once he got over the initial shock of the front of the card. I myself laughed my ample ass off!

Have a nice weekend - I'll look forward to many many blog updates!

Sherry said...

I'd bite his perky little ears off. And savor each and every morsel.

Southern Belle said...

Yeah yeah, migraine for 4 days and not griping...I started bitching the minute mine appeared! Good luck with your April fool's joke.

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Can you possibly get your hands on a "positive" pregnancy test? My friend did that to her husband a few years ago & he totally bought it for about three days before realizing it wasn't possible. LMAO

Alyssa Beckham said...

Ah, I love April Fools! Such a wonderful time to freak people out. I actually told my best friend I was pregnant today. She freaked until she remembered that there were certain actions that required one getting pregnant that I had not taken part in.
(Eloquent phrasing, no?)

THE DASH! said...

Ouch! lol I hope the penny drops before he realises you're actually NOT pregnant. Imagine trying to get out of that one.

Have yourself a lovely Easter. Don't attack too many of those bunnies!

Diz said...

I loathe the treadmill and consequently try to run outside. I rarely try to push myself beyond what I'm comfortable running in the moment though...I guess I just feel like it's good enough i'm out there doing it. :)

I totally know what you mean about not wanting to eat cause a certain number is on the scale...I get that way every time the elusive 139 blips onto my scale. Don't worry, all I have to do is take a breath and it's gone. :(

Good luck with migraine!

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

No sprints on the treadmill for me at this time. You go ahead and try them and report back.

Leave that migraine behind!

Nikki said...

Migraines=hell. I have been a sufferer since I was like 14. =/ Been on preventative meds...diets...chiropractor...everything. I now have the imitrex pen that I keep in my purse at all times. Never know when they are gonna come...mine get so bad I might as well be a 4 day old baby.

I wish you the best of luck with the preggo thing!! I did that to my mother today...she was about to call everyone...and then I had to kinda ruin it...that would be just what I needed...my mom calling EVERYONE about a baby in my belly...and my hubby in in Iraq...wouldn't I look like the w-h-o-r-e! lol.

I tried to sprint on the treadmil the other day...had it up to 4.8...lasted 45 seconds...my lungs are SO not conditioned...and I quit smoking almost 5 years ago!!!


Kick that bunnies ass good! Take all the candy...then I can blame you on Easter AM...lol!! =D

Girl Bandit said...

When you cathc him give him a kick up the bum from me ...ta ;)

Jenny said...

I don't know too much about treadmills so I can't help there. Have fun on your days off!

Dirttrackdiva said...

can't help you on the running bit. too hard on my back. i tried it, doc said no. stupid doc. lol no wonder i was/still am fat. lol

as far as kicking the easter bunny's ass. i'm all for it. thankfully i don't have kids so there is never any candy in my house on easter, and i've asked people not to give it to me as a gift since i've been banded. too much temptation. halloween is the only time i have any candy at my house and then i'm too busy scaring people to eat the candy. good luck with that one my friend.