Friday, April 2, 2010

Anyone hungry? I'm handing out cupcakes.....

Look look - a cupcake award - one I can really sink my teeth into - from one of my faves.  Miss Chunky Chick - she's da bomb...for real....

1. Scroll down the right side of my blog until you get to the badge and then post it on your blog wherever you like. Please use the html code to link back to The Fat Chick Weigh so others can also read the rules.



2. Write a post on your blog about why you are an Ugly Cupcake. See THIS POST from the Fat Chick Weigh if you want more info on that and/or the history of the UGLY CUPCAKE SOCIETY.

I'm so not an ugly cupcake anymore...I'm more like a to die for wedding cake with 16 tiers and pretty sugar flowers all around it


3. Leave a comment @ The Fat Chick Weigh's most current post saying you want to be added to the list of members.

4. Nominate 5 people to join the Ugly Cupcake Society.
- Have them click on the badge you posted to your blog to bring them here for the rules.

I'm not nominating 5 people....I'm just telling you all that you can click on the links I posted to see what this award is ab

See! Simple!

Now come on, tell me,

Do YOU have the NUTZ to be in the UGLY CUPCAKE SOCIETY?



♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

2 comments:

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Does this mean the troll has nutz? Just curious, lmao.

Mama Pimp has another award awaiting her on my blog. :)

Dinnerland said...

I cannot keep up with the awards, but I love the BYOC stuff. Cute as hell.
Hope you're doing great.
xo V