Friday, April 2, 2010

BYOC (Bring Your Own Craziness) - Edition 3...........

Oh this is gonna be a good one.  Wanna know why?  Cuz first of all I gave Jenny a big guilt trip about skipping Edition 2 so I think she might answer Edition 3.  OMG I love her to death.  And cuz last night AmyW accused me of only getting to my goal weight cuz I shaved the hair off my whootananny - thereby making me lose about 5 lbs cuz I'm a troll down there.  I proceeded to tell her if she didn't answer Edition 3 I would drive there and show her the troll in person.  She's skeeerrrred now - and I think she might answer too....my plan is working perfectly. 

On a serious note - no one should feel like they have to answer these...if I made you feel that I'm sorry.  It's the control freak in me.  The questions are for fun and so we all get to know each other better and so our personalities come out - along with some questions that make us look inside and think.  On a really selfish serious note -these questions are for me, Draz and Sheniqua...cuz it's something different on a Friday, something fun, something I need to think about, etc.

OH and holy shit - get this - today?  The scale said 161!  So I met the real total goal -just one day late - how do like them apples?  Um can I get an Amen please?

Okay now on to BYOC.  If you're a first time follower and first time answer-er of the BYOC questions - don't forget to grab your ho-bag award for doing it!

1.  If you could be a Superhero (like Gilly) - what would you be called or what would your powers be? (Thanks Lori for this question)

I would so be Super Healing Whore.  Just cuz I'm a whore about everything else and mostly cuz I'd heal every sickness and ailment on Earth so everyone I loved would never die.  Yes I realize the Earth would be overpopulated and all that - but I don't care....I'm in denial about that.

2.  Name one physical thing you love about you and one mental thing you love about you.

Hmmm....I'm just so hot all around I can't think of just one.  Um, yah right.  For real, I have "nice muscle-y just the right size calves" I think and in heels they ROCK.  So yah, my calves are nice.  Mentally, I love that I love deeply, loyally and 100%.  I don't love half-ass or give half-ass.  You get all of me or none.  It's just how I roll.  And you'll never wonder if I love you - cuz I'll tell you so much it'll make you want to puke - but dang it - you'll know.  People died in my life without knowing how I felt and I vowed to never let that happen again....

3.  If you stood in front of God (or whatever Supreme Being you may believe in) - what question would you ask him?

I'd ask - Have I done you proud?  And probably....did you let my Uncle into Heaven (committed suicide at 22)?

4.  Besides yourself - who was/is your biggest enabler in your weight loss journey?

Um - no one for me.  No one around me shoves food at me or eats insanely unhealthy in front of me or makes underhanded comments or makes me want to eat.  No one ever did in fact. It's ALL me.  As a child, we were poor and my Dad had certain special food he was allowed to have for his lunches and that food was off limits - I used to steal it and now I understand the food was just for his lunches - back then all I heard instead was "you aren't good enough for this food, you aren't worthy" and so when I got to a place where I could buy my own food - I did - and no one was going to tell me no.  Ever.

5.  What do you do for a living (another reader request question)?

I work in Accounting for a software engineering firm specializing in Avionics.  Basically our company works on every single plane that flies - and makes it safe.  I also work two Accounting jobs for the community I live in...this supports my bling habit.

6.  Whose blog hit home for you this week or whose blog made you think the most this week?

First of all - Carman and Chunky Chick come to mind.  They both had extremely intense soul-searching blogs later in the week and it was an honor to be a part of that.  And the courage it takes to share their words awes me ....when I can't even show my little head.

And second - holy shit it's selfish day - my blog.  I grew in leaps and bounds this week mentally.  I posted an informative tummy tuck post that was difficult for me, I learned to love me without being in love with me, I found complete peace in imperfection and I met a myriad of goals and I'm making nonreaction, nonjudging, and nonattachment my new inner goals in daily life......and damn....I feel good.  So there - yup - I'm my favorite.  And never ever in 35 years of my life have I said that - and meant it.  Life is good huh?

Smooches all!  I seriously love you to pieces!





♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

10 comments:

Ramona said...

OMFG! Am I the first poster? :::HAPPY DANCE:::

Here we go...

1. If you could be a Superhero (like Gilly) - what would you be called or what would your powers be? (Thanks Lori for this question)

I'd be Money Woman. Anything I touched would turn into money.

2. Name one physical thing you love about you and one mental thing you love about you.

Physically-I love my smile. It's big and toothy and shows someone just how I feel.
Mentally-I love how I love someone. Completely and unconditionally.

3. If you stood in front of God (or whatever Supreme Being you may believe in) - what question would you ask him?

What did I do to deserve all the blessings you bestowed upon me?

4. Besides yourself - who was/is your biggest enabler in your weight loss journey?

My BFF Beth is the biggest enabler in my weight. She and I got fat together and it kept going. We love to eat together and when I had surgery she called it cheating and refused to go out to eat with me for awhile. Even now when we go eat, she thinks I can eat like I used to and gets huffy when I cant. I hate to say this, but she is jealous that I'm not getting fatter with her anymore.

5. What do you do for a living (another reader request question)?

I am a Auditor for medical claims for a Hospital. I love my job.

6. Whose blog hit home for you this week or whose blog made you think the most this week?

Amy W. with her Vlog and dancing in the yard. It made me feel happy and realize that everything doesn't have to be so serious and to stop and smell the roses.

LauraLynne said...

(answering here because at 8:18am I've already posted TWO posts on my blog!!)

1. If you could be a Superhero - what would you be called or what would your powers be?

Screw X-ray vision, I want Patience!!


2. Name one physical thing you love about you and one mental thing you love about you.

I've got nice hair...when I DO something with it. Ok, and I used to have a nice rack - but at 41, it's headed south fast!!

3. If you stood in front of God (or whatever Supreme Being you may believe in) - what question would you ask him?

I don't have any questions - but I sure would like to thank him, in person, face to face, for everything he's done for me.

4. Besides yourself - who was/is your biggest enabler in your weight loss journey?

In my weightLOSS journey? My husband is a cheerleader but I don't have anyone but myself to blame for the setbacks...maybe I misunderstood the question?
when I was gaining weight - my ex. husband was a huge factor - building on my childhood and poor self esteem.

5. What do you do for a living (another reader request question)?

AutoCAD drafter for a large fedral defense contractor - not as glamorous as it sounds, trust me.

6. Whose blog hit home for you this week or whose blog made you think the most this week?

I can't narrow it down - I usually see so much of myself in most of the blogs I follow. Lame answer...sorry, just truth.

Stephanie said...

OMG...you lost weight because you shaved your hootenanny...girl you kill me.
As for your questions:
1. I already am a superhero. Manifesting Woman. I think I just need to know it more.
2. Physically, I love my hair. It's wild and curly and unruly. But it's me and I am proud of it. Mentally, I love how creative I am. I come up with all kinds of exciting ideas and am always singing weird songs to the dog.
3. Why did you create all this?
4. My biggest enabler is me. Without a doubt. No one else.
9 weight loss

Amy said...

I cheated and posted my answers on my blog, so I guess you'll have to visit me to find out what my superpower is!

Katie J said...

Smooches to you too sweetie!

Band-Babe said...

Looks like I may have another script for a VLOG this weekend...

Alyssa Beckham said...

1. If you could be a Superhero (like Gilly) - what would you be called or what would your powers be? (Thanks Lori for this question)

Hm. I think I would be "World Peace" Girl. Everyone would get along. I'd be able to solve a problem between countries and stop a war with the snap of my fingers. It would be great!

2. Name one physical thing you love about you and one mental thing you love about you.

Physically, I really do love my eyes. Mentally, I like to believe that I'm fiercely loyal and I think that's a really good quality to have.

3. If you stood in front of God (or whatever Supreme Being you may believe in) - what question would you ask him?

I'd probably ask what's up with all the rules. I'd want to know why a simple belief in God and being thankful in your heart wouldn't suffice. Why people have to go to church every Sunday. Or why I have to light candles and fast for 24 hours on Yom Kippur.

4. Besides yourself - who was/is your biggest enabler in your weight loss journey?

Nobody yet, I guess. If I had to pick, I guess I'd have to say mom, because while she can be very annoying and make me feel bad about myself sometimes, I know she means well and her voice is constantly in my head.

5. What do you do for a living (another reader request question)?

Well, I'm a student at university. But, during the summer, I work as a program director for a summer camp. So, basically, I plan out all the trips, I plan out all the activities and I make sure that everything runs smoothly. I'm the camp director's left hand. (The administrative is his right)

6. Whose blog hit home for you this week or whose blog made you think the most this week?

Shelley at "My Journey to Fit...A Forty-Something's Weight Loss Journey"

She wrote about how she has to stop comparing herself to other people and that hits very close to home for me, because I always, always do that.

Have a good weekend!! :D

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Really, really good stuff Drazil! Plus, 161 is a great number.

I have to come back to those questions. Very thought-provoking...

Carmen said...

:-) thanks and done! xoxo

brattypants said...

Love your questions and answers this week, again. I have decided to take part (why not, right?) and have posted mine on my blog. I think that it's a great way for your readers to learn something new about you.

Have a great weekend, and be nice to the Easter bunny, I need him to make it my house... I'm waiting patiently for some chocolate, lol.