Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I AM DESPERATE.....

I'm serious - I just talked to Diz about this....I don't watch my followers number like super closely but the last few days it's just been killing me. 

Why you ask?  Cuz I'm OCD & anal & bass-ackwards about some things and I honest to God HATE odd numbers and of all the odd numbers I hate 9 the worst.

Do you know how many followers I've had for the last few days???  199.  I nearly started hyperventilating the first time I saw it. 

Calm down Draz - it's going to be alright - someone new will find you and you'll be even again.  So then what happened?

Someone unfollowed me.  Normally I'd go sulk in a corner and wonder if it was the whootananny talk or the Explosive Man talk or "the gas" - cuz let's face it - not everyone can handle "the gas"....I nearly died myself remember? 

But that day I got unfollowed I was ELATED cuz it meant my number was NOT 199 - it was 198 - even and just one nine.  I could breathe.  The hives went away.

Now the next few days - freaking 199.  I'm cursed - it's scaring the hell out of me and I swear it's highlighted and bolded and flashing at me every time I log in.  Really truly.  (Okay maybe not.)

So please someone find me a victim follower - just one - I beg you.  Even if you have to make up a fake one - and call yourself Frank or Explosive Man or Martha Stewart or hell Turkey Neck - just do it - before my head starts spinning and my whootananny breaks out in boils. 

Okay - whew - I'm done.  The end. 

AND YES PEOPLE I REALIZE I NEED TO GET A LIFE.  To say this blog has become my life - well - it's a little like saying Sheniqua's ass isn't too big for her pants.  (Um, cuz it is.  You should see that thing.)



♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

20 comments:

Leslee said...

Sorry! I think I might be to blame for bringing you back to 199 in all its flashing glory. If it makes you feel any better about your problem with the number 9 I am similarily (sort of) superstitious about the number 2. I'll post something about it in my blog if you're interested :)

Barbara said...

Please!!! for the love of GOD someone give this poor lady some relief and follow her blog so she gets rid of those 9's.. there Drazil, short of standing on a street corner and yelling, that's as good as it gets....

Tina said...

I have been following you but not on the followers list...I just formalized it to take you out of your misery. I only have 52..does that mean I am super boring?

Tina

My Life As I Live It said...

I only have 7 followers but I posted a plea on your behalf, hopefully I'll one day be as popular as you sista!

Jennifer said...

Yay!! You can sleep tonight.

Debi said...

You crack me up Drazil!!

So glad that Tina put you out of your misery!! I thought that she was already following you, but I am glad that she made it "official".

Breath in, breath out....:)

Southern Belle said...

Valium for the crazy lady stat!!! Glad to see there is a 200 beside the evil flashing followers sign now!

Amy W. said...

hhahah...now that I know you are crazy about this, I think I will randomly unfollow you from time to time to drive you nuts.

Hhhaahha


I have noticed since you have made me start talking about my vagina on my blog, that certain people do not comment as much.

oopsie.

Julia said...

You crack me up but at least you are an even 200 now :)

I'm super boring and don't discuss gas,whootanannies or anythin of the sort - I'm super boring!

Dinnerland said...

You're at 200 now-- hope that helps.
Thanks for all the continued and lovely support along the way ... you're a sweetie pie.

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Congrats on the big 2-0-0! So glad you made it before something really terrible happened!

I'm Just Another Fat Girl said...

Did you know you can follow your own blog?

I followed mine to even out my follow box.

True Story.

-jafg

Diz said...

Tina saved the day!!!! And I'm officially on the 4th comment of the day. Do I have anything better to do with my life?

THE DASH! said...

lol And now you're sitting on 200 followers so all is good in the world again.
PS thanks for the nice comment this morning on my blog. It's good to be back!

Carmen said...

boo-hoo i feel so sorry for you and your kajillion followers! ha
xoxo

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Looks like the trauma of the 9s has ended... until you get to 299 of course. :)

Jenny said...

I've known it all along I guess, but now I see that you are clearly crazy!!!

We heart you though!

DawnB said...

Put up a POOP post - it will ensure you a few more beloved followers ---
Yes... POOP posts are the key!!

Jen said...

Glad it says 201 now.

beautifulinsideandout said...

and here I thought we were all trying to be in the 100's and stay there? huh. ;)

Yah that is just me and my dry sense of humour. ha ha

Btw, I adore you! Love your writing style and your honesty and even your gas posts... don't ever stop.