Saturday, April 3, 2010

Julie loves me....she told me so....

Check out my latest award......it's so "Happy 101"!



The Rules for this award:


1. When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you the award in a new post.

Miss Julie at AFC gave me this award for commenting on a post she made last week.  It was an amazing post and it hit home for me.  The courage it took her to write it....well...let's just say she's got big hairy balls of steel...I'm sure of it now.  And you should see her work out!  MY GOD - she puts Jillian Michaels to shame.  Thank you Julie - I am honored to follow you in your journey.

2. Name 10 things that make you happy.

1.  My husband and the way 20 years later he still gives me butterflies
2.  My two little girls - some days I can't believe they are mine
3.  My BFF Jenny - she's the other half of my soul
4.  Rain - anything about rain
5.  Blogging - and the people that come with it - you've all changed my life
6.  lauging until my cheeks hurt - over nothing
7.  old movies you know all the words to
8.  days off - for no reason
9.  the word whootananny - it makes me smile
10.  my life - the whole thing just makes me happy 

3. Pass this award on to 10 bloggers & inform them.

I suck at this - I always pick the same people - I can't help it - I'm addicted to these women!

1.  Jenny - my BFF
2.  Amy W - my partner in crime
3.  Gilly - her Superwoman pic cracks me up every time I see it
4.  Southern Belle - she's so freaking gorgeous
5.  Carmen - her and her dark side make me love her
6.  Chunky Chick - I pull her blog up just to hear the music sometimes
7.  Dinnerland - she's a petite patootie just like me
8.  Bratty Pants - she's a new follower and super cute and her "mum" reads my blog too
9.  Dirttrackdiva - she's such a sweetie pie and is finding her own lizard
10.  BG - the sweet spot - cuz she's been with me from the beginning
11.  Kim - cuz her picture makes me smile

Oh God - there's a million more.....Katie J, Kristin, Kristen, Joey, LauraLynne, Band-babe, Tessierose, Amy, Jenny, Mary - oh so many - and I love you all.

Now go on with your happy selves!





♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

5 comments:

brattypants said...

Thanks so much for the award - I am honored to receive one from you :)

I just wanted to add that you are someone who makes me happy. I can always rely on your posts for a good laugh and smiles.

sdh5463 said...

I may not comment often but I always try to read your blogs! they Always make me smile just like the ones of BG... One day I hope to be as good as you both and not only collect awards, but know how to post them on the blog too!

Jennifer said...

Awwww..thank you!! You are so deserving of this award. You make so many women happy! Keep up the great blogging BFF! I <3 you!

Girl Bandit said...

Great choices

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Jillian Michaels would kick my a** if she got her hands on me. But if you thought the workouts were insane before wait til ya see what's coming next week!

And yes indeed, I LOVE YOU!!! :)