Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A little more of me...as if one blog today wasn't enough....

Once again, nothing to say but I'm sure I'll fill up the whole damn page.  Stop rolling your eyes...you've gotta expect this by now right?

Remember a while ago when my thong was bugging the crap out of me and I decided to reach into my pants right at my desk, cut it and pull it out and throw it away?  And then there was the time before that where I changed into workout clothes and accidentally left my bra on my desk?  I think the janitor thinks I strip all night and don't sleep and just come into work in the morning and get rid of my "dirty tainted underthings".  Well today I threw him a loop.  My sock was driving me crazy and then I realized there was a hole in it - so yup - in the garbage it went.  If I go into work tomorrow and find his boxers in my chair - well first I'll throw up - and second - OMG - I just better not ever see that when I walk in.  Can you imagine the look on his face when he sees the sock?  It's so not a bra or a thong!  He had me pegged as a slut and now I'm...???

**************************************************************************
Martha Stewart is alive and well.  Just in case you were wondering - as I'm sure you were.  She's still walking around farting rose petals and yup, still snorting in her office like a whale with a cold and yup, still taking baths in expensive perfumes.  I still constantly try to figure out what exactly I hate so much about her but I can't put my finger on it.  It's maddening.  Some things never change I guess.

I think it might be that she giggles like a 5 year old high on sweet tarts and kool-aid...and I want to kick her in the teeth to make her stop.  Eek! 

***************************************************************************
I wore size 7 Levis all day today....before you start doing cartwheels...um don't.  Sheniqua hung out over the sides and onto to the floor.  Well okay - not onto the floor but close.  I felt like I should have worn two shirts today.  One for my actual torso and one for Sheniqua.

***************************************************************************
I'm skipping my workout today.  I have the beginning of a migraine and if someone makes me run I swear I will poke forks in their eyes.  I will.  I've done it before and I'll do it again.  And for those of you wondering why I have a headache...oh I don't know....I think it's cuz when I ask serious life-altering OCD planning type questions like "What do you want for supper?" and I get the answer "Fah-gina."............my mind explodes...and I wonder again why I married a human with a penis.  Anyone have a recipe for "fah-gina"?



♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

10 comments:

Cheeseburger Girl said...

Yes!
Take one whootananny.
Add one application of hair remover powder paste.
Scrape with barbie foot.
Rinse.

Take freshly prepared whootananny and top with your choice of peanut butter, whipped cream, or ranch dressing.

Serve warm.

Serves 1 amused husband.

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

Lol. i am sorry I check I can't find that recipe in any of my cook books! Darn....

Gilly said...

I think I might be in love with your hubby! LMAO!

Kristin said...

So. Glad to see everything's pretty much as I left it. ;) Enjoy dinner!

Southern Belle said...

It could have been worse, he could have asked for a two lipped fur burger. Gotta be thankful for the small things sister!

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Our husbands must be in secret conference or something... that's the exact same thing my husband said. And nope, there is NO recipe for it... and any access do it will be denied too! :)

Jenny said...

I tried to find the recipe for you, but I think I'm spelling it wrong! lol

Ramona said...

Sure I have a recipe for "fah-gina". It's called "leave me the F alone and go grab the lotion and a towel" LMAO!

Butterfly/Amy said...

ROFL...I had a decent response until I read Cheeseburger Girl's response and now I can't think of anything witty to say. She said it best. lol

I am with you on Martha Stewart too, I can't figure it out but she grates on my nerves.

Dirttrackdiva said...

i kinda wish my hubby was like that. he could go years without having sex. i think we're wired backwards. i'm ok with a few times a week.
usually when i ask hubby what's for dinner it's a rock/paper/scissors over chinese or pizza.