Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Okay....I know I do this a lot but....

....I found another one!  Another lap-bander.  I swear I'm drawn to "you people".  "You people" are like a cult - a group all your own so much that I now call you "you people"....LOL.  I am the phantom Lap Bander...

Anywhoozle - I just started following Beth cuz I realized she was following me and you should follow her too.  She could use that specific lap band advice I can't give but beyond that the post she wrote about her experiences when she was younger broke my heart and I'd love for you all to check her out and give her some support....it was a hard post to write for her and deserves to be read by many.

So if you get a chance stop over there and tell her Draz sent you so she knows where all "you people" are suddenly coming from......oh I crack myself up.

Thank you ho-bags....I loves you lots!


**Update....a new bandster commented below and is asking for followers/support.  Her link is:
beautifulbandster.blogspot.com  if you're interested!  Good luck on your journey Marcia!



8 comments:

mallen said...

So great of you to send out your support. I am going to check beth's blog out now. Give me a shout out. I am new and need supporters!!!
Banded on 3-19-10.
beautifulbandster.blogspot.com

Thanks!
Marcia

Kristin said...

I think you'd probably be able to give all kinds of lapband advice at this point, you've been reading about it at least as much as the rest of us! I'll check out Beth's and Marcia's blogs, thanks for the suggestion.

Sandy Lee said...

I now have to share the secret. 90% of the world has the lapband. You didn't need it. You're special. Now you know. Love you still.

DB said...

You're so sweet to do this!!!! P.S. Did you see my pic?

Band-Babe said...

You don't forget anyone... you are such a sweetheart. I'll tell you what, because I absolutely feel your pain (about all of it- feeling ugly, not wanting to leave anyone out, helping newbies... the whole list). I want to give you a "pass". If you read my blog, just put an "x" in the comments, and I will know you were there, and assume you gave me all the encouragement I know you give. I will lay flat now, I promise. !!! I love you, hope your week gets better.

Brooke said...

You rock Draz.

Debi said...

Thanks for the info, I am now following both of them too!!

I love to let others know when I find someone new too!

McKayla said...

Very nice of you to spread the word!

Ill get over there and read em.

OH and Im new too, im just coming into the blogging world. And will be officially a bandster in 11 days!