Friday, April 9, 2010

OMG - OMG - OMG - Look what Jen and I made for all of you!

Oh no no - not a vlog - though we are planning that too - maybe.  Stay tuned!

Nope - this is WAY cuter.  It's our award made just for you guys - you who make our hearts sing.  This week was tough on both of us - impossible at times - and the myriad of emotions we felt BEFORE posting was pretty all over the place.  We were nervous and scared and then - the comments came - one by one - and then the tears, laughter, relief, and healing. 

We can't thank you enough - we can't put it into words....so we want to give you this.

Please display it proudly and each time you see it think of Jen and I and how you changed our lives with a thought or a word or a prayer.  Never underestimate the power you have to affect someone deeply - with just fingers on a keyboard.  It seems so simple - yet it is so profound.  Every one of you holds a place in our lives and because of you - on a day that could have been very dark and quiet - you made our hearts sing....and we are forever grateful.

HERE IT IS:




The only rules to this award are this:

You must continue to hang with Jen and I while we figure the rest of this nonsense out.  You must comment incessantly so we "feel the love".  You must learn to love the word "whootananny".

This rule is not a requirement but in the spirit of paying it forward - we'd love it if you in turn gave this to anyone who commented on your blog and struck a chord with you...anyone who made your heart sing in a way you didn't think it could.



So that's it - ENJOY - we love you all - seriously - you and your turkey necked whootanannies.


♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

14 comments:

Katie J said...

That is sooooo cute! Thanks for caring and sharing.

amandakiska said...

Too cute!

Southern Belle said...

So cute, I will pass this award on..tomorrow when I am not drinking and shaking my bootie!!

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Awww you two are so sweet. And you, Mama Pimp, are pretty good with the supportive comments yourself. :)

Carmen said...

i love you two chicks!! xoxo

LDswims said...

Super cute and super sweet! Just like the two of you!

Dinnerland said...

Very sweet idea! And... no worries, just soooo busy lately.
Bleh.

jennyr1222 said...

Thanks Drazil...is it okay to admit that I'd two martini's when writing that??

Gen said...

Adorable! You two are so talented.

I love whootanannies, can I have an award?

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

Thanks Drazil. Just because you remain faceless doesn't make yo anyless brave. Your writing effects so many. The deep post you wrote realy made my heart melt. You make me giggle and laugh that sometimes I try too hard to be perfect too and its okay cause there is a Drazil that tries too ! Being able to talk about your struggles gives you a badge of honor! Big Hugs!

Em said...

Can I pass the supportive comment blog award back to you! You so totally rock!

Massive hugs!

Seriously? Your blog is one of the ones I look forward to when it pops up in my reader!

Shaggs said...

"As I accept this award I would like to thank all of the peo......" cue "wind it up" music. In the words of every good Aussie - I luv youse all! Ur friggin unreal! Thanks heaps - ur sick! (thats a good thing)

Julie said...

OOOOH this is such a great award! how cute! You are 2 of the most amazing bloggers too. I love your blogs and you give me so much support!

BanderificBeauty said...

*hugs* You guys are awesome! Sorry I am only getting caught up on everything today so I have posted all sorts of comments to you today hope it isnt overkill :)