Friday, April 9, 2010

Thank God it’s BYOC – Edition 4…

Because my widdle Mama Pimp brain is FEEE-RIED. If I had to come up with something worth merit or word-worthy today....well I just couldn't do it.  I tell you – this soul-seaching, deep-digging, non-whootananny talk is exhausting. Liberating but exhausting. Which reminds me – Jenny and I have a fun surprise for all of you coming up – you’re gonna love it! Stay tuned! By the way – even if you don’t love it – please pretend you do so as not to crush our huge hearts. LOL

As always – BYOC – Bring Your Own Craziness – 5 questions – some fun, some serious. If you so choose to answer and haven’t grabbed your ho-bag award yet – grab it from my side bar. Most people answer this in their blog but you can answer it in the comment section too or even vlog the answers (we all love that) – whichever you prefer.

Here we go:

1. If you could have lunch with a famous person who would it be and what would you order? (Thanks Jenny for this one)

This is gonna sound insane BUT I would sit down with Michelle Duggar. You know – the woman with the superhero uterus – who has had 19 kids. That woman could teach me a thing or two. She’s energetic, grateful, modest, humble, debt-free and she never raises her voice and her children have high values and respect and will all be major contributors to the world they live in. I’d let her order and then I’d say, “I’ll have what she’s having.” – because I’ve always wanted to say that like they do in the movies. (and hope like hell she didn’t order bok choy or some damn vegetable)

2. Where’s the furthest place you’ve traveled to?

Oh this is bad. Um let’s just say Mama Pimp ain’t no traveler. I go to Jenny’s….that’s about it. I’ve never flown in an airplane nor has my hubby. I will however be driving to Louisiana this year…..I know – pretty wild aren’t we?

3. If you could describe yourself in 4 words – what would they be?

Loyal, passionate, caring and goofy

4. What’s one interesting thing about you we don’t know?

I’ve always wanted to be a life coach. No – I have no qualifications but whatever. I’d have the prettiest little office with big fluffy couches and I’d change lives with just the words I speak and there’d be a waiting list just to see me. Hmmm…..ego much? No really – BIG fantasy and I’d suck at it but sometimes I pretend and it’s fun to think I could actually help someone and change their life.

5. Finally – whose blog spoke to you, stuck with you, stayed in your mind, resonated with you – this week – and why?

For me it was Jenny. While I knew her story because she’s my best friend – it doesn’t make it any easier to see her hurting but the pride I felt that she shared it – it was nearly impossible to be away from her that day. I wanted to hold her hand all day as your comments came in for her. And then I wanted to hug you all for commenting for her. It’s a blog and a day I won’t soon forget.

Band-Babe held my attention all week because she’s preparing for a tummy tuck and I of course – bombarded the shit out of her with info on that.

BG’s egg belly button was my fave funny blog (or maybe it was just the chocolate egg I liked) and Amy W. had the best vlog this week. Those two are freaking super stars I tell ya.

Seriously though – there were quite a few of us who did some major soul-searching this week and then commenting on those soul-searches and I think at times we were all struck by the intensity of our words this week. I had private emails and comments that changed me forever – so please – never underestimate what we have in this community and what you mean to me. I feel like I have this huge cheerleading section following me around….and the feeling that gives me is immeasurable…….but I’ll save my thank you email for this weekend. It’s going to be a long one – but it’s something I want to do.





♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

lol - I stole my question from Tina Fey. She asked Oprah:
"If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead, what would your order?"
LMAO

River said...

Why lunch? Can I make it dinner. I really would prefer that dinner to turn into a long night. Wouldn't mind it at all. With who? Oh the list is long...

tessierose said...

You know....I'm in Louisiana, are you coming to see me?

Kristin said...

It's time for you to get on an airplane. Jenny too. To New York City (if you're gonna go, go big). There are TONS of us here waiting to meet you. xoxo

brattypants said...

Can't believe I missed BYOC! Maybe I'll do two editions worth this Friday!