Tuesday, April 13, 2010

There goes my "secret" identity......

No more "who the hell is Draz and why won't she show us her face?" 

I bet a bunch of you think I got hit with the ugly stick and look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame with a vagina.  (a smooth one though)  Well - you'll soon get to see if that's true or not IF you meet up with us bloggies!  (I'll forewarn you - it is slightly true so don't freak out when I don't meet your expectations of some gorgeous Barbie doll mmmkkkkaaayyy?)

See this post on my BFF's blog for all the details!  Oh and then just follow her blog cuz she's my bestie and she's a hottie bo-bottie too.

Oh and even if you don't meet me in person - get this - yours truly is supposed to appear on the DIY network some time next year.  I'd be happy about it if I wasn't secretly seething.  More on that to come.  Something about what this TV appearance means to some just about made me lose it....and dammit I thought I was done soul-searching...it's so damn exhausting.  Ugh.  Just ugh.  (Remember me - keep everything inside girl?  I never lose it and this time could be different.)

Okay - now go check out the blog about meeting up and vote for Cheekago cuz that's where I wanna go and if you're a good little ho-bag (pimp for Mike) you'd just do it without questioning why.  LOL

Oh and you get to vote on our club name too - just like when you were 13 and had a treehouse - what's better than that?

Band-Babe is taking us all to Victoria Secrets by the way - if that's not enough reason to come visit - I don't know what is....oh maybe her red underwear.  She's quite the hussy these days huh - posting whole blogs about SEX.  I'm just appalled.  I never talk about such intimate personal things.



♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Can I just tell you how excited I am about this!! Hope I can make it!! :P

Debi said...

Drazil, I truly wish that I could be in your club and join in on the group outing!

But right now, I just can't make it financially. I will be posting what is happening in our lives today or tomorrow, so it will be out there for all to see.

The reason is that we have had to file for Bankruptcy (just yesterday in fact), and we are just now trying to get back on our feet. So the expense of plane fare, hotel, etc is just not feasible right now.

Is it possible to still be in the club even if I can't attend this gathering? Of course, if the gathering was on the West Coast, I could probably swing it as I could drive to it.

Jennifer said...

I'm laughing so hard, I don't have anything productive to type.

Carmen said...

lol you know what we could do? for one of those group shot things we could make you a lizard mask so we would personally know you but your idenity would be safe in blogger land!

Band-Babe said...

Speaking of SEX... no not really. I have t.t. questions, I actually had tons, but I'll probably ask one at a time because I can't remember anything today if my life depended on it. First, how long did it take for you to be able to get back to your normal work/life routine? On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you rate your post op pain? I'm sure I'll think of all the good ones at 3 in the morning. I'll just give you a call. (kidding)

Drazil said...

Carmen - yes - if we meet do you promise to bring me a lizard mask?

Band-Babe - okay - I'm not gonna lie. I don't want to sugarcoat things and if it's better for you then great. I didn't exercise at all for at least 8 weeks. NO way. Most people do not - most surgeons say you can't. Every surgeon is different. A few times I worked in the yard at a few weeks out and I paid the price - nearly ended up in the ER - very scary - just from over-exertion and all I did was rake and remember - I was in top physical health when I had it done. Work though - I was back in a week - but I only sit at a desk - it still hurt like a bitch and sitting isn't good for you - it makes creases and swelling worse. so get up a lot if you can. Pain - not bad...I had pain meds and I'd had c-sections. That is manageable. The part that is the toughest is recovering for so long and swelling for months later and being scared you made a mistake. And since I couldn't exercise and my metabolism was screwed up - I gained weight which is terrible when I had gotten to goal BEFORE the tuck. Okay - ask me any more any time! I'm here. And like I said - for you it could be easy peasy and I wish that for you! Go to makemeheal.com and start reading the message boards on abdominoplasty - you'll learn a lot from that. Smooches.

Stephanie said...

I love the idea of a trip, but this summer is too tight for me, time wise and $$ wise. I would ba able to make it if it was in the Fall though!! :)

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Awesome idea!! I've been looking for my "vacation" while The Husband is on deployment... this could so be it! :)