Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tons of whores - and now a pimp to boot.....

Really quick - Mike (Ashli's hubby) commented on my blog and he's the first MAN to ever comment on my blog and I noticed he's new to blogging and needs some followers/support so please follow him if you get a sec.

First of all - he's funny like Ashli.  Second - he posts hot pictures of the X-Man and there's nothing wrong with that. Third - he's doing P90X and I failed at that miserably due to my over-tight tummy tuck abs so I respect him immensely for that.  And fourth - he has kindfully reminded me that I can no longer call all my followers whores....I now have whores and 1 bonafide pimp! 

Mike - I hereby apologize for all poo, booger, and whootananny talk in the past and in the future.  You have a free pass to not read any of my blogs where lady parts are involved. 

Click on his name above to follow him if you want - and thanks y'all!



♥ Smooches & Hugs ♥

♪ Life isn't as serious as my mind makes it out to be. ♪

♣ Everything always passes, and everything is already okay. Stay in the place where you can see that & nothing will resist you. ♣

6 comments:

Chele said...

What?! A man? Good luck to the man with all the lady bits talking going on lately! Plug you ears. Hide your eyes. And for the sake of all things holy...don't look at the turkey on Amy W's blog!

Band-Babe said...

Seriously, if someone picked a place... I'd show up for the weekend. The silliness, craziness, laughing till you cry, leaving strangers in our wake scratching their heads... it would be like one of those movies about a bunch of crazy chicks during one amazing weekend to remember for the rest of our lives. I can really picture it that way. At least it would probably be more fun than a NORMAL weekend anyway, and I'd happily go for that!

Carmen said...

my bf got that p90x about 2 years ago..he tried it once and it's been in a box since then. why only once do you ask? because when he started doing it i watched him (yes my fat ass WATCHED as he did it lol) and i laughed at him because he looked like a gorilla doing it...and not just because he is as hairy as a gorilla :-)

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Mike is either brave or crazy - what with all your girl parts talk, lol. :)

Ashli said...

Aww thanks Draz for mentioning my hubby! He's crazy funny and will fit right in with all of our shannanigans! :P

Mike Marlow said...

Hey! Thanks for the mention! I am SO not afraid of talk about woman parts! I was gonna comment on your post earlier about getting rid of the woo-haa hair, but I couldn't give any good advice, and I haven't been here long enough to start making inappropriate comments already...so I passed.
I'm new to this blog, but I have been doing another one for awhile. It's not about fitness, but about survival/self-sufficiency/preparedness kinds of things mostly. I did add a very short video the other day (11 seconds) that I shot of our new little tractor we got for our micro-farm! My very first YouTube video.... thank you very much!
I'm planning on adding more videos, & stuff about our garden & our chickens. We got a few chickens a couple of weeks ago (our first).
Anyway, I'll work on this blog & try to make it better. I'm back on the P90X in the morning. Hopefully it won't kick my ass as bad this week!
If you want to see my other blog, it's www.mikemarlow.com