Friday, May 28, 2010

BYOC - Bring Your Own Craziness...

BYOC - here we go again!  A couple of questions to get to know each other better.  Copy and paste into your own blog if you want to play!

1.  If you could be a flower, which one would it be and why?

** I have to say a lily.  I'm kind of a green thumb and have a million lilies in my yard and some have 20 blooms on each plant. The color is amazing.

2.  Which Sex and The City Character do you most relate to? (Thanks Jenny)

** This is a hard one for me...because I see a little bit of me in all of them.  But I love Carrie (Sarah JP)...her ability to wear the oddest things and look hot in them is how I want to be....that confident.

3.  If you had a crystal ball or could know one thing about the future - what would it be?

**  God this is hard.  Why do I pick such hard questions?  I guess I'd want to know how long I have left - I think that would guarantee I would never take a day for granted though I try not to anyway. 

4.  What's your biggest fear in your weight loss journey?

**  That I'll never get to goal and when I do - I'll have to white knuckle it to stay there because it may be unrealistic....*sigh*

5.  Repeat question:  Whose blog or comment spoke to you the most this week and why?

**  Comments hands down were those I received about my post yet again on my father.  I swear to God I have theee BEST followers in blog land.  Your comments speak to me on so many levels...I can't even put it into words.

Have a great, safe holiday weekend!  And watch for my very first vlog with my BFF Jennifer.  Drazil shall finally be revealed...unless I chicken out!

Love you all.


10 comments:

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

You have a great holiday weekend, too, Ms. Drazil!

I might be first on this wish-back! I might be first!

Bring on the vlog!

Carmen said...

i'd never try to get out of BYOC! i was just copying you cause i love you so much :-D

Bonnie said...

I can't wait for the big reveal. So exciting!

Carmen said...

i do know :-) and i puffy heart you right back!

Sandy Lee said...

Oh please do a vlog together. I want to hear your voice. If you want to stay incognito, wear a mask (maybe a lizard one!). Have a great long weekend. I sure enjoyed mine last week.

LDswims said...

I can't wait to see the vlog!

And watch out for the email. Will get it sent tonight or tomorrow...no hurries on the reading part - just want to get it to you. :)

Have a great weekend with your BFF!

Jess said...

Good answers! and OH MY GA! How exciting! You better not chicken out dammnit! I am ready to see the great Drazil! :)

Girl Bandit said...

Just catching up on your blog...so sorry that you are in so much pain yet again because of your father....I wish I could make it better for you....

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

No chickening out! I want a video to go with the other goodies I got in my email. :)

And woman, would ya email me your addy already? I want to mail your little package.

Diz said...

I can't wait for the vlog!!!!! You will be amazing, as usual. :) It will just be awesome to see you live! xoxo!!