Friday, June 18, 2010

I swear to God - this is my last post today.....but DiZneDiVa needs YOU!

I can't help it...I have to do one of these a week....to pay it forward...

I found a new lap bandster (banded in March 2010) and she'd really like some more followers and support so could my awesome lap band followers (and anyone else too please) check out her blog (link below) and help her if you would?  She could use your lap band specific advice that you're all so famous and loved for!

Thanks!

Her name is Maria at DiZneDiVa....tell her Drazee sent you!

6 comments:

Bringing Pretty Back said...

I am on my way to support her! A weight loss friend in need is a friend indeed!
Kristin

Bringing Pretty Back said...

Thanks for visiting y blog, leaving a comment and folowing! I a following you back!
Have a pretty night!
Kristin

Stephanie said...

Already following her :) She is a fellow Floridian and a great lady!

Dinnerland said...

Awwww you are so sweet to make that 'referral!'

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

You ROCK.

;) You just do.

Meli said...

I don't have any advice for her but I will definitely follow her and give her any support!!