Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New blogger Melissa at Love Meli Meli.....

Hey love drops - so we ALL love and need followers...and I just stumbled upon this one and know she'd love some support...so if you can - follow her blog and tell her Draz sent you!  Just paying it forward.

Also Melissa if you are reading this - I noticed you said you wanted to find someone in Florida who has had lap band surgery...do you follow Amy W. at Cheese and Sunkist?  She's in Florida and so are a few others that could totally help you.  I'm sure they'll reach out to you! 

http://lovemelimeli.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

I love how you look out for the newbies around blogland. Now prepare to be kicked, my inbox is still waiting for a certain email. :)

Ice Queen said...

I went, I saw, I faved. :D

Meli said...

oh my gosh! thank you so much. i'm so touched by this. thank you so so much.

McKayla said...

Im gonna go check it her blog out.

Also Meli, I am in FL as well!! Miami to be exact!