Friday, July 9, 2010

BYOC - Bring Your Own Craziness...

BYOC everyone!  5 questions - some funny, some serious - we answer in our blogs to get to know each other better and to ease our fried brains on Fridays!

1.  Love or money?  High salary or job satisfaction?

* Hmm....love rather than money (though money sure helps lol) and for the second one - both.  I don't think I would settle for just one unless it was a conscious choice.  I want job satisfaction and a salary I'm happy with and I'm lucky enough to have that.

2.  What is your favorite time of day?

*  Is it bad if I say breakfast, lunch and dinner here?  Okay fine...I'd have to say night.  I used to be quite the night owl and I like the dark for the same reasons I like the rain.  It's cuddly and romantic and it's right before sleep and I love me some sleep.

3.  My in-laws just had their wills done so it made me wonder this.  Do you have a will?  Did you tell anyone your wish to be kept alive or not?

* This seems morbid I suppose BUT it's so important and it irritates the hell out of me that my parents refuse to do it.  Wills aren't for the dead...they are for the ones left here living.  I've had one since shortly after I got married and even had to tell my mom she'd have to pull the plug on me if it came to that.  I've given my kids to non-relatives and told them how I want them raised.  It was hard...but so necessary.  I'm so thankful my husband's parents finally did it.

4.  Repeat question.  Pick one thing for one day you'll do next week that aids in your physical or mental health.

*  I successfully met my 64oz of water goal from last week and seriously - no lie - I'm almost doing it every day now.  My goal this week is to meditate - Wednesday - for just 15 minutes.  I know the benefits of meditating and so want it to be part of my daily routine and maybe this will jump start that.

5.  Repeat questions.  Make someone a superstar for a moment...whose comment or blog stuck with you this week and why.

* Grace's blogs come to mind...she's on the cusp of something big...I know it and she has been through so much and comes out standing tall.  Steph's blog really broke my heart and I hope she heals.  Julie's blog was so courageous about the abuse she has suffered and I wish her peace.  And so many others....all the comments on my running blog were so sweet....it was such an accomplishment for me and your comments were just icing on the cake.  I love you all!

8 comments:

Dinnerland said...

Enjoyable-- I love these BYOC's!

Pamela E. Williams said...

You not only BYOCraziness, you come packed with inspiration as well. BYOI-nspiration.....thats you!

-Grace- said...

You don't even know how much your shout-out means to me. I really needed it today.

I super big puffy heart you, Drazil. Big time.

Lucas said...

Lovin' your crazy Drazil! :) Were you ever able to get into my garden?

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Awww thanks for wishing me peace. I will find it... eventually... one way or another. Loves you. :)

DiZneDiVa said...

Awesome answers, it's like the questions were written for you...LOL. I've been loving your blog this week and your running blog made me want to run for a minute but then I realized no one was chasing me so I sat back down. Kepp up the good work, You're an inspiration. *Maria*

Diz said...

Love it! Love you- I don't have a will, I would love job satisfaction and high salary too, and who would be an idiot enough to say money over love? That person is just bitter. ;)

Lap Band Gal said...

I keep meaning to participate in these BYOCs ...Maybe next week... :)