Thursday, July 1, 2010

June - 0....Drazil - 1

Can I just say I very proudly kicked June’s ass? I have officially maintained my 10 lb weight loss for the year. Yes, I know – that sounds like a pea in a bucket in comparison to you rock stars kicking out 10 lbs in a month but as I get closer to goal it gets harder. I have less than 10 lbs to goal…and I am so going to do it. I always know when I’m in “the mode”. I can easily turn down food, I can get my water in, I choose to work out almost daily…my mind set completely changes. I feel that now…and I love it.


JUNE STATS

Days worked out:
Goal 20
Actual 20

Miles:
Goal 50
Actual 68.5

Calories:
Goal 5000
Actual 7415

Hours:
Goal 10
Actual 18.32

YEARLY STATS

Days worked out: 104 of 181 total
Miles: 307.7
Calories: 37503.2 (equals 10.7 lbs – interesting that’s what I’ve lost huh?)
Hours: 88.12

Oh and I finished my BYOC water challenge and got in my 64 oz….thanks to Carmen’s emails yesterday!

Bring on JULY baby!

July goals are:

Days worked out 20
Miles 55
Calories 6000
Hours 15

On a side note I just realized yesterday that I have 50 days until we leave for vacation to meet all of my husband’s relatives I have never met before…..and we will be swimming constantly and it’s in the 100s there every day. I won’t be wearing much for clothes except bikinis. My goal is to lose 10 lbs in those 50 days which is about 1.1 lbs a week. Tough but possibly do-able. We shall see my friends. I made myself a pretty chart and I’m going to be crossing out the days…..anyone have any July goals for yourself too?

10 comments:

1reign said...

My primary July goal is to get banded damnit lol!

Pamela E. Williams said...

The key is the mindset. You have successfully conquered and changed that. I'm still working on that. I wonder, do we ever stop working on that.

Congrats! Those last 10lbs will be off before you know it.

Carmen said...

my goal for july is to lose 10 lbs... in june i lost 9 so it seems doable!

Sandy Lee said...

You will do it. I want 10 pounds gone by the end of summer-62 days.

susieq4givn said...

Wow! Go YOU! You had an amazing month!!

Gilly said...

Woooooooooo!!!! You made me exhausted just reading about all your working out!

Andrew said...

37,000 Calories to date this year...WOW

DB said...

You're my bandless hero!

Bonnie said...

I'm with 1reign. My goal is to get banded, recoup and then kick ass.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your useful info !!
i think you will like it very much . come to have a look , please !!
Fashion watches
Discount watches
Antique pocket watches
Engraved pocket watches