Sunday, August 1, 2010

This is getting ridiculous.......

Rambo sucks.  He cheated last night - we went to a party.  (Oh God that sounds horrible if you don't know I'm talking about dieting!) 

Big deal for me first in that we went.  All day I said, "Nope, we're not going.  I want to stay home.  I need to stay home."  And Rambo obliged and said, "Okay, if that's what you want."  And then sneakily all day he prodded.....with things like "we could go, it would be fun", "we should go, they'd like to see us there", etc etc.

So the time came and I said "let's go".  I forced it.  I have to because to sit at home would have been the old Draz and I have to keep pushing.  We went.  It was a surprise anniversary party for my favorite aunt and uncle.  They were overjoyed to see we came.....it was a good thing.

Anywhoozle.  Ham sandwiches.  SIX bowls of different kinds of chips.  THREE platters of cookies.  A mom and a sister eating it ALL....saying "can't you have just one?"  Assholes.  NO - ever heard of support?

Ugh.  I had a piece of cheese - totally allowed.  I ate before we went - I prepared.  Rambo did the same.

Except he had two beers.  Peckerhead.

Here's the really nasty part.  He still lost 1/2 a pound.  He emailed me this morning when I called him a turd for it and said this:

"Honey, it's just a thing I do.  Don't hate the player....hate the game."

I swear to God - underneath every pound of fat he loses is a bigger SMARTASS.  I hate him.

Oh and I lost another 1/2 pound.  8.5 in 11 days.  Not too shabby.  It's 9:30am and I have to make myself eat something.  Food is losing its appeal.  Weird.  Did you fall off your chairs when I said that? 

I did.

P.S. Pepsi is still in the fridge.  If anyone ever comes over it might be nice to offer them a soda and plus....I like to test myself.....and win.

28 comments:

V said...

your husband aka the player...cracks me up!

Gen said...

I remember that food losing appeal thing on Atkins...Except everything else lost its appeal for me too. I can't survive without the serotonin boost from carbs! Good for you sticking to your plan.

Ginger said...

wow!! i am glad i am not the only one that says peckerhead lol

if you dont mind me asking what exactly are you doing? just staying away from sugar? forgive me for joining late in the game. love your blog

gingerislosingit.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

You are doing amazing, Draz. I, too, have lost an appetite for food this week. Sometimes stress does that and you've had more than your fair share. Know my thoughts are with you and if I could, i'd give you big hugs right now!!!

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

Good girl going to the party & eating ahead of it! :)
I too have lost my appetite... suppose I should go force myself to eat something. And since I'm doing Atkins... chocolate sounds pretty darn good about now.

Nella said...

You two rock! I am so lovin RAMBO!
Cant wait to see some new pics!

Ice Queen said...

Two beers and he still loses half a pound?

Peckerhead, indeed.

Men... They make me sick. Did you know that from birth, woman have more fat cells then men and that physically, they just lose weight more easily? How freaking unfair is that, I ask you?

Good for you, resisting the "Oh, just have one!" brigade. It can be hard. You did great, tho.

Cukiemunstr said...

Good for you on not having that pepsi. I am going on a month now without soda or caffeine. Other than not finding something I like as well, I actually feel a lot better than I did with it.

And thanks for the kind words on my blog. It really helped pull me out of my funk this weekend.

Xina said...

You're doing great! And I think you've inspired me to keep at it. And it is really not fair that the guys have such an easy time of it. My hubby skips one meal and loses a pants size. totally sucks....

Xina said...

You're doing great! And I think you've inspired me to keep at it. And it is really not fair that the guys have such an easy time of it. My hubby skips one meal and loses a pants size. totally sucks....

MrsFatass said...

I hate dieting with a man. Trophy Husband loses twice what I do with half the effort. BLAH!

Barbara said...

Don't give him any edge Draz.. you are tougher than nails.. hang in there

Band Groupie said...

Ahh Atkins...all the cheese and meat I could eat...and still lose weight...fast! Awesome WL in a short time! There are low carb beers...Oops you didn't here that...there's no such thing as a low carb beer...put the Pepsi down Draz...you're a winner with me!!!

If anyone can win against a man, it's you...my DH just thinks about WL and loses 5 pounds...ughh...men...gotta love 'em.

Fiona said...

Well done on the pre party eating AND the pepsi. You are so strong. Can you mail me some of your willpower please?

Scuttleboose said...

LEAVE THE PEPSI IN THE FRIDGE! :) Or better yet, take it to work and give it to someone else! :) You are doing sooooo well!

Bonnie said...

It sucks that guys usually lose faster than us. Congrats on the great weight loss.

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

Who hoo! Your will power is iron clad! I commend you that must be from the extreme pimpness that is you! And guys lose weight faster cause they suck.

Linda said...

It no use dieting with the hubby. They freakin fart and lose ten pounds. You are doing great - maybe I'm hittin Atkins to the last 20...

Lap Band Gal said...

Aweseome job on the weight loss!

Kristin said...

Rambo's almost as funny as Draz. What a couple.

GREAT JOB on the weight. You're kicking some serious ass.

Sarah said...

Next time Rambo gets mouthy take that Pespi and pour it on his peckerhead. LOL

Barbara said...

Oh DRAZ.. I just read your BOOBS post.. I almost missed it.. you are such a sweetie.. and I love you and your blog baby!! Can't wait till CHI to give you a big one (hug that is).

Kerri said...

Step. Away. From. The. Pepsi! lol!

Yarn Envy said...

Good for you for not cheating! I wouldn't have had that sort of will power.


Keep at it :D

Karen@WaistingTime said...

Oh - I hope I get back to the whole "food losing its appeal" soon.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

You two are so adorable! I love how you call him a peckerhead and a thinner ass hole but you guys bathe together every night! So cute and my DREAM MARRAIGE!

Anonymous said...

aefefeaf Ccomctpapuftjoqzpgjr, Penis Enlargement Pills sdfsdfswe Penis Enlargement, VuuIOeQ, [url=http://www.buypenisenlargement.com/]Penis Enlargement[/url] fwaefefef. ynaytanyt penis enlargement, bbQrETC, [url=http://www.male-sexual-styles.com]penis enlargement[/url] lrutsltk This is good information that will help others. srjyzent penis enlargement pills, bRgGALs srjyzent penis enlargement bRgGALs, [url=http://penisenlargementkey.com]penis enlargement[/url] rthnBDtTEG jhdjhd~

Anonymous said...

kjbscibv6, order vimax