Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just a little note....

...I've gotten quite a few new Facebook friend requests lately and have decided in order to keep up with the anonymity of my blog that I treasure so much I'm going to make a Facebook page just for my blogger buddies under Drazil.  Sooooo if I recently unfriended you - please don't freak out or send me hate mail.  I will re-friend you soon under the Drazil page....which no, I have not made yet.

For any of my new followers...I have no major reason to stay anonymous other than I always sometimes whine and vent about family members, job, and life in general and I would never want to hurt any of them so I keep this blog anonymous.  For the first time in my life I am not censoring myself and if I was public - I know I'd censor myself and that's not why I started this blog. 

And Rambo's dangerous prison job is another reason to stay private.  Too many of the prisoners already know too much about us and that can be scary.

Anywhoozle....I don't know when the Drazil page will be up so bear with me.......we will be friends again soon!

I trust you all understand.....thanks my Skittles!

5 comments:

Blossom said...

Totally understandable. I do have a few FB friends from my other blog, that I've known for a long time. But no one in real life even knows I blog, so I've told them to please don't mention how we met. And my real-life friends, well we all have friends from all over, no one really asks "how do you know so-and-so". But keep us appraised of your new page address!

Gilly said...

I absolutely agree with your decision! And I like your skittles!!

"Sasha" said...

Oh I so agree, it was getting harder for me to vent and giving me less to write about when I worried people would find me, lol. Of course, with this anonymity thing comes the inability to make many "blends", lol.

Justawallflower said...

I was actually thinking about the whole blog thing for a couple weeks before I gave in for that reason as well. I would just die if I said something on here, just venting, and someone I care for read it and was hurt by it. I am a very open person, especially when I don't have to look at who I am talking to, and in life I have to be the one everyone goes to for understanding, so I need a place to "get it out" occasionally. Also, as I will be in the job market in the near future (I graduate next summer) I know a lot of potential employers look to facebook and the net in general to gather info on prospects. I couldn't imagine if my potential boss found a blog of mine talking about some unimaginable something or another......I completely understand what you are doing!

Carmen said...

:-)