Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My weekly plan for blogging.........

As most of you know - we have I Wish Wednesdays and Thousand Word Thursdays and BYOC Fridays around here for anyone who wants to participate....but so far nothing for Monday and Tuesday.

I'm an every day but the weekends blogger - mostly cuz I can't shut up and cuz I love to write so some days thinking of a topic is hard. These daily assigned topics can be a lifesaver...so for me I've come up with something for Monday and Tuesday.

Now of course, I won't always do this and I'll deviate from these assignments when something else is on my mind but for the most part they are important to me and something I want to blog about anyway. Feel free to play along if you want...the script is here for the taking if you need a topic to write about. I made up a blurb for each day so that when I post I'll put that up first for any new followers to my blog so they know what the heck I'm doing.

Anywhoozle...just something new I'm gonna try for the days when my head is blog-idea-less.

Whaddya think?

16 comments:

Nikki said...

Brilliant! :) Gives us a way to blog even if there is nothing pressing going on...WAHOO!

<3

Kim said...

LOVE it!!!

Barbara said...

I love this idea and I HAVE TO tell you that I almost pissed my pants laughing at what you wrote on Dawn's blog about her Vlog.. you are too funny !!!

Ali said...

Great ideas, Draz!

I really like the Monday one. Of course, that's the one I need the most.

Awesome ideas. I don't know how you come up with all of this stuff, but I am glad that you do.

Kristin said...

Brill, dahling!

Bonnie said...

Sounds good.

Stephanie F. said...

You rock girl!! I love to blog and share my inner-most with the world but often hit a brick wall when my fingers are on the keyboard... These will help out!! WOOHOOOO!!

:o) Stephanie
http://ready4anewme.blogspot.com/

Julie, The Accidental Fat Chick said...

You are Mama Pimp for a reason! :)

MrsFatass said...

Love it. Love you. Cant wait til . . . tomorrow!

Gail said...

You are so awesome!!! I dont always comment, but I am always here to read. I am trying to get better at this whole blogging thing I really am.. I promise. :)

Amanda said...

Great ideas! I hope to join in on most of those if not all!

MandaPanda said...

Love this idea!! Thanks for sharing!

Carmen said...

sounds like a plan!!

Jo said...

Hope I can join in some of this fun. I've run out of ideas to keep everyone amused. Thanks!

Jenny said...

Love the ideas! Sometimes its hard to know what to write about.

DB said...

Love this!