Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nothing much of nothing....

Hello my sweet pickles…


How was your long holiday weekend? Mine was pretty good – lots of spontaneous outings and I dealt with them well. Rambo still hasn’t gone back to work yet and it’s so nice having him home all day and night.

Rambo took me dress shopping this weekend for something to wear to Chicago….which just proves that he sees me way smaller than I am. He was picking out dresses that were 2s and 4s and was sure they’d fit me. Um, yah….when I was an infant. Try a 9 buddy. I found a pretty teal dress and snakeskin heels to go with it and a snakeskin purse too! I first had 5 inch leopard heels but after just 5 minutes of walking around the kitchen in them it became pretty obvious these were not walking shoes so I took them back. Damn they were hot though!

Other than that – I’m working on getting back to working out. I’ve put in 7.6 miles in the past 3 days so I’m doing well. Back to severely restricting carbs and sugar too. How are you guys doing on the Go-Chica-Go challenge? How many workouts do you have in? How many miles?

Nothing else new to report – I’m saving up for “I Wish Wednesday”.

Love you all! And hey – it’s not Monday – woot woot!!

15 comments:

Carmen said...

hi lovey!! xoxo

Kerri said...

Mmmmm, pickles!

Ummm, I am NOT wearing a dress at BOOBS. I hope that is ok. I wore a dress at my wedding and don't plan on wearing a dress again! Sorry!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Rambo is such a jewel, but chile a size 9 is plum puddin'. Those shoes sound like they were hot to death. Happy Monday!!

DB said...

Gotta love Rambo!

Bonnie said...

I love when my husband goes shopping with me and I love shopping for him. I'll love it a lot more when I'm a smaller size, though. I will definitely be one of the less fashionable women in Chicago (don't think I'll feel comfortable in a dress yet), but I hope to make up for it in personality. :)

Raegun said...

That sounds like a hot outfit - gotta love Rambo's optimism! ;)

Lucas said...

Hey girly! I don't know that I've EVER been dress shopping with The Captain! :) Sounds interesting and fun! Sorry about the shoose! Sucks that hot shoes can't also be comfy.

Keep after your challenge, you are doing GREAT! I start my 100 days today....YIPES!

Ice Queen said...

Only 16 miles, so far. *hangs head*

Hey, I would be doing back flips if I could wear a size 9. Seriously, girl that is fab. Remember, sizes are just stupid, arbitrary numbers that don't really mean anything. What matters is how the garment looks and makes you feel. :D

Nella said...

Cant wait to see the pics! HOLY HOTNESS!

Band-Babe said...

I'm expecting you to look nothing short of amazing in Chicago. No pressure or anything... ;) xoxoxo

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

My sweet pickles..... you just crack me up.

Dress sounds great! That Rambo, what a guy!

Sometimes you can't keep the shoes once you remember that walking in them is required....

Hobbling never looks sexy. Never.

Barbara said...

Ok Mamma Pimp.. I just gave you an award on happiness.. visit me for the details.. Love ya

Marie said...

I can't even remember the last time I was a size 9 dress. Maybe junior high!!! You rock it!

Kristin said...

Can't wait to see those hot heels! Snakeskin is cooler than leopard anyway, right? You'll rock Chicago.

River said...

So he thought you were a size 2 or 4... I think he deserves some major thank you.wink. ♥