Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday....

For me - no way can I pick just one thing so I just took a pic of my hands.  Wedding rings, mother rings, grandmother rings, pinky rings - even rings halfway up my fingers.  And my bracelets too...Pandora, pearl, rope, bangle and my Italian charm bracelet.  I even have a Watermelon, Banana and Drazil charm on there.  I love me some bling!!!!  Thanks for the topic Amy!

Oh and yes - my socks are mismatched on purpose.  They are called Little Miss-Matched Socks.  Today one foot was stars and the other foot was striped.  Aren't they cutesy?

12 comments:

Jessica said...

I love mismatched socks, though mostly because I hate rifling through the drawer for pairs.... who really matches socks out of the dryer anyway? ha ha.

Pretty nails, too!!

Kim said...

Love it!!!

Just Me said...

Pretty...nice nails too.

Bonnie said...

Bling!

Camille said...

I wear those socks every day!! LOVE!! You have nice hands!!

Amy said...

Love the bling and the socks! Have you seen Trumpette socks for little ones? Too cute!

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Look at you! Beautiful bling!

AmeyinIdaho said...

LOVE your rings and bracelets!! You wear little rings on the tops of your fingers...just like my mom did. I have never seen anyone else wear rings like that...ever! And I love the socks!!

AmeyinIdaho said...

Oh....and that's not to mean you are 'old' like my mom. It means you're super way cool!!!

Ice Queen said...

Nice sparklies. Pretty nails, too. :D

Lucas said...

Wow Draz. Do you remember seeing my dirty nails pic on my Babes campout? We are VERY different girls, and yet, it STILL works! :) My sister wears rings on the tops of her fingers too. Me? I have rings but I can't have that much going on around my hands. Makes me feel constricted in some way. But your hands are just as lovely and fancy as you are! Bee-yoo-tee-full! And I love that they are representative of all the important people in your life.

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

BeYouTeeful.

I'm sure that you'll get a lot of mileage out of those. :)