Friday, September 10, 2010

Today I get to be the hotass behind the fatass...

Alright - today just might be one of my proudest moments.  Over at Did I Just Eat That Out Loud where the famous Mrs. Fatass lives....I live too - for just one day.  It's her birthday suckfest....and I'm warning you - if you go there - you'll be sucked in too.  She's having people guest blog for her in celebration of her birthday month.  THIS is why I love her - because like me - she gets a birthMONTH - not just one dang day.

Anywhoozle....I'll be doing Thousand Word Thursday (a day late) and BYOC Friday later on but for now - if you would - check out my very first guest post over at the Fatass's place.

Man, it's weird to call someone you love a fatass....it seems immoral...but so fun at the same time.

Off to take a bath in rainbow Skittles....I love you my little chicken wings.  Be back later!

3 comments:

MrsFatss said...

I love you. Thanks for filling my suckhole.

Lynda with a Y said...

That was a great post, Drazil! I loved it. It sounds like you 2 got a good thing going.

Lucas said...

But she so OWNS her Fatassedness, it's a thing of beauty, really. And so are you my dear! Congrats on the feather in your bloggy cap. I've guest posted before too and know how proud it can make you feel. :)