Friday, October 22, 2010

New beginnings from an old friend....

Hey friends...

There's a fellow BOOBs blogger and wonderful woman in our midst who most of us currently follow but....she's not going to post on her old blog anymore.  She's craving anonymity and has started a new blog because of that.  I promised I'd try to lead you all there....so if you would...can you go check out my favorite redhead here?

She put clues in her first post as to who she is.....I think you'll figure it out here in blogland if you followed her before...but in real life she's gone underground! 

Happy Fresh Start my friend!  May you feel the freedom to be more open and more uncensored and unfiltered in your new spot....more you....the you we all have come to know and love!

6 comments:

Ms. M said...

Wow... you're Ms. Speedy today... I just emailed you, lol. Thanks so much! Love you!! :)

Jen said...

Done!

Katie J said...

Saw it yesterday and added her to my list. Thanks for passing the word along :-D xoxo

MrsFatass said...

Love anonymnity. I'm a teeny bit envious.

Lap Band Gal said...

awesome, I will go "follow" her new blog now

Ice Queen said...

Thank you for letting us know. I went right over and am following her "new" blog. :D