Monday, October 25, 2010

P.S.....I have a confession to make....

Okay...not really...but maybe YOU might.  Someone I follow has recently started an anonymous blog for ANYONE to blog on about ANYTHING....in case you can't on your own blog because you aren't anonymous.  Pretty cool huh?

You can blog about exes, work, finances, love, hate, family....whatever you need to get out....without fearing anyone in your real life will read it on your personal blog....and people will comment and offer support just like on your personal blog.

Today there are two confessions...one is from someone many of us know really well and the other has no clues at all about who wrote it.  Go check out the blog and the confessions and offer support if you can and if you need to confess something yourself....just follow the directions from the introduction post below.

http://postscriptconfessions.blogspot.com/2010/10/introduction.html

7 comments:

Karen said...

Interesting idea! I actually started playing around with a second blog a few months back, totally anonymous this time. I wanted to be able to say some things that I can't/won't say on my current blog that has a few of my real life people reading along. (Mom and hubby, for example.)

Juli's Journey said...

You have been such a huge support to me that I wanted to give you an award. Please stop by my blog to receive your Award.

Juli :)

Dizzy Girl said...

I just went and read the posts- very interesting/exciting indeed! I don't have anything to confess at the moment, but when I do...

Thanks for sharing D!!! BTW- I feel much better today. Hope your weekend was awesome. ;)

D

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

Love it there used to be another great blog held by secretaria....OMG i LOVED IT

Bonnie said...

What a great idea. Thanks for letting us know.

Jen from Oregon said...

Yes, what a great idea! ;) thanks for the link

THE DASH! said...

Oh I like it - the idea of being totally anonymous is sure a winner. Will go look now. Ta.