Monday, November 15, 2010

I am honored.....

I'm going to sleep get around this week.  Hop from bed to bed blog to blog. Live out all my fantasies vicariously using someone else's mattress internet space. 

Three guest posts on my agenda this week...and I'm sooooo excited and nervous....and humbled to be given the opportunity.

I'm starting today with a guest post over at  A Journey to Embrace.  I hope you have time to go read and leave a nice comment for my dear friend Lori. 

Enjoy and lemme know what you think!

4 comments:

Raegun said...

Have fun! ;)

Dizzy Girl said...

Great post Draz (on Lori's page)! xoxoxox!!!!

Joey said...

Read it. Loved it. You are a sweet, sweet lady.

Fiona said...

You are a star. I love reading your posts and they always touch me in some way. (is it me or does that sound wrong?) Anywho you know what I mean. Thank you for the holey jumper xxxxx