Friday, December 31, 2010

BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy...end of the year style!

It’s Friday – which means it’s BYOC here on my blog. Bring Your Own Crazy! 5 little questions you can copy and paste to your blog if you want to play along to get to know each other better and to give your mind a blog topic break!


Enjoy!

1. Do you make a New Year’s resolution list every year? Do you meet those resolutions, forget about them or never meet them?

• I think you all know the answer to this one. I’m a list whore. Pretty paper, stickers, vision boards, posters filled with pictures of what I want to look like, colored pens and hell – even glitter. So yah. List EVERY year without fail and I’d have to say I meet about 50% of the intentions. Stay tuned for 2011’s list!

2. If you could delete all the songs from existence from a certain singer, who would it be?

* Okay – if I thought about this longer I’m sure I’d have a different answer but the first person who popped into my head is Willie Nelson. I have never liked his voice but I have to admit it is unique. Really though – he can’t sing. There is no beauty in his voice in my opinion. I think he was recently charged with possession again too…poor guy.

3. If you could have sex with any Superhero – who would it be?

• For me – hands down Superman. I love the double persona. Glasses, smart, journalist, sweet, caring…and then when he needs to be – powerful, strong, heroic, dangerous. Reminds me of Rambo. He’s often two different people – father to two little girls and then prison guard to the worst criminals in our state. Can you imagine the places Superman could take you to have said sex? He can fly anywhere at any time….ah….to dream.  The Green Hornet is a close second...no idea why.

4. If it was free AND unlimited – would you choose to have a cook, chauffeur, or masseuse?

• Totally cook. I don’t mind driving. And sometimes there aren’t time for massages. But I’m here to tell you – there is always time to eat. Wouldn’t it be grand?? (plus I suck at cooking - Rambo does most it)

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week – in real life and blogland.

• Blogland has been a little quiet but things are picking up again since Cmas is over.

Real life is SUPERB – because Cmas is over!!!!! I kid you not. I got into bed last night and Rambo was in the office and I was making my nest before he came to tuck me in and I yelled at the top of my lungs – “Rambo – Cmas is over – isn’t it GRAND???” And I even laughed evilly as I snuggled in!

I have a 3.5 day weekend and not much on the agenda except some catch up on work for the part time jobs and vegging out and seeing a few friends for NYE. Rambo works the whole weekend so it’ll be pretty low key and I’m farting gumdrops just thinking about it.

I’m thinking at least 3 baths in Skittles are in order too! And finishing the 2011 intention list!

How about you?

5 comments:

Read said...

1. I can't wait for your list. I'm working up the courage to come up with my own - so I may be stealing ideas from those I so thoroughly enjoy (like you).
2. Okay - I can't stand Willie also - but there's this song about whiskey for my men and beer for my horses and it makes me smile every time I hear it - so I wouldn't want to lose that one....
3. Superman was a close second for me, but it was about the shear power of him... but then I thought. Uh... that could maybe be a little too much strength...
4.I'm so with you on the cook thing - I totally suck at it too - in fact if I do a list of things for 2011, that's going to be #1.

Corletta said...

Again,
I read and I chuckled!!!! Happy New Year mama!!!

~ Darla ~ said...

Skittle me this ... I love lists and I just cannot help myself - as well as the glitter, stickers and paper. It must be in my DNA or something.

Major LOL about Willie Nelson and I must say I agree and I'm sure all the girls he loved before do as well.

Well, better turn in - my superhero is waiting.

Dinnerland said...

Hey girlie! Happy New Year, sorry I haven't been around to comment in a while, life it too busy and stressful sometimes!!!
I am going to use your BYOC questions, I always love to answer them... be well and keep being the terrific you that you are. (Are you appreciating you yet???)
xo DL

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Happy New Year, Draz!

Glad to read such optimism in your words.

Me, too, BYE, BYE, CMAS!

HUGS!

Genie