Thursday, December 30, 2010

Downright mundane....and loving it.

Guess what lovedrops?


I’m having Chinese today. How exciting is that?

Seriously folks – that’s about the only exciting thing happening around here during the day. I’m not complaining. It’s kinda fun. There are only about 10 people here this week when there are usually 200. I’m caught up big time – at work and personally. My budgeting is done all the way out to 2011 – no lie. The anal-compulsive OCD spreadsheet list whore in me is nearly orgasming over that little fact.

Now back to the Chinese. Yes. Ima having it. Ima gonna love it. Ima worth it.

Yes, this would be the part where you un-follow me because you were misled and thought this was a health and fitness blog. It usually is…and will resume being one….in a few days. Throw stones if you must. I can take it. I’ve got shitloads of fat rolls to soften the blows.

Oh yes and my hooker boots arrived. They are going back. I just can’t muster up the cahoneys to wear them in public here in Podunk. And they actually don’t feel good on my feet. I told my BFF Jenny I was returning them and she said, “You’re so funny. You’re anti-social and don’t want anyone to notice you but you wear boots like that.” I laughed my ass off. She’s right. I think that’s why I buy clothes like that though. I’m too scared to talk or show people who I really am so I try to show some spunk and fun in my clothes….and I don’t have to say a word.

However – it can be a tactical error…like in the case of hooker boots. Um…I wouldn’t have to say anything at all….they scream hooker. Not good. Not in Podunk anyway.

People would talk. I can just hear them: “Did you see Draz’s boots? Who is she trying to impress? Does she know there are no clubs around here? Is she having an affair? Is she the one engaged to Hugh Heffner?” LOL

In other news, I played the Wii last night – first time ever. Way fun.

I am continuing to add to my 2011 intention list. I will share it with you when I’m done.

Rambo has decided he’s doing the ½ marathon with me. He has bad knees and ankles from his football playing days so he will be walking it and my goal is to run it. I’m super stoked about this.

I’m still so happy Cmas is over that I’m not only farting gumdrops, but they are coming out of my ears too.

Have any of you guys ever tried that 5 hour energy drinky thing? I tried it yesterday after hearing from a bunch of people that they love it. I just want it for the 1pm to 6pm slump – hoping it will help me to work out harder when I get off work. I only drank ½ and think it helped a little. I’m interested in drinking the whole thing to see if I can really tell if it works. There’s no sugar and only 4 cals and as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Whaddya think?

Okay – now that I have touched on about 60 subjects in the span of 30 seconds – it’s time to go. Oh wait. I wanted to tell all of you thinking I forgot about my self-love-self-portrait Thursdays – you’re wrong! I just postponed it until after the holidays. Come next week – back on schedule and pictures amuck – I promise!

See ya at BYOC tomorrow!

19 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Have a great day, Drazil!

Justawallflower said...

I was wondering bout the pics, but assumed it was a holiday thing. By the way, I had a lil daydream about u getting the money from ur mil and then finding the pants in ur trunk the next day! Also, I tried the five hour energy drink and thought it was worthless, but I probably expected to much from it. A cup of coffee doesn't usually pick me up either. Enjoy ur Chinese. That is something I will NEVER give up, so no judgment here!

Dizzy Girl said...

LOVE CHINESE TOOOO!!! Happy New Year babe- hope it's the best year of your life!!

Kristin said...

Did you drink any of the energy stuff before you wrote this post? Jeesh, woman, I need to go take a nap after reading it.

You should really think about using your OCD super powers for good, and start a business organizing lameass women such as meself.

Glad you're feeling better and in the groove. xoxo

Sarah Williams said...

I vote keep the boots for you and Rambo ;)
Enjoy your chinese! Happy New Year!

Jess said...

fat rolls to soften the hits huh? LMFAO!!! I say that all the time about myself.

~ Darla ~ said...

Even healthy people eat Chinese every once in awhile. Draz, you may be shy, but you sure have mega-talent for getting your feelings out via written words ... always with a twist and turn and some laughs for us :-)

Jen said...

:) Rambo would like those boots as earrings, if ya know what I mean. HA!

LDswims said...

My first question...what do those 5-hour energy drinks taste like? Are they drinkable?

Next...I love the boots but was curious where you'd wear them around "podunk". But I'd keep 'em anyway. Those boots were super hot and not many could pull them off with flare. You are one of the few!

I hope you enjoy the Chinese food. That sounds good...Ima have to tell my hubby...and I'll think of you...

Band-Babe said...

Sorry the hooker boots didn't work out, I do love some hooker heals, though. Keep trying, you'll find some that are actually comfortable enough to wear, and then you can figure out where... at least have fun trying!

Mundane is good! Mundane is fabulous? Enjoy your Chinese and being so on top of your work. That's got to be a good feeling (I wouldn't know...) ;)

Ice Queen said...

Stop with the fat rolls business, dearie. It is unnecessary and hurts you. And you don't deserve it.

If the hooker boots hurt, definitely send them back. But don't do it because of the stupid people in Podunk. Your boots are none of their damned business. And you should wear whatever you like, makes you happy and feel good about yourself. Seriously, Draz. Find some hooker boots that don't hurt and rock them. And to hell with the residents of Podunk.

Enjoy your Chinese food. Have some eggroll and almond chicken and shrimp chow mien for me. *sigh*

Sandy Lee said...

Oh sugar pop. I so want Chinese food too. Have an extra helping for me. And maybe the energy drink is still working. I'm sure you typed this post out in less than a minute. You could have worn the boots for Rambo. That and a beer would have made him happy. (ps-go see Jen's facebook-I posted a bunch of us dancing-including you!)

Sam said...

Wow!!! You sure got a lot into this one post :o) Enjoy the food, and sorry the boots were not as good as you expected, but I am sure you will find a pair that you love!!!

Have a great New Year :o)

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

Happy Draz! I love the 5 hour energy shots! I take them and they help a little to just make it feel as if your not going to die of exhaustion and there is no crash! Love them !

DiZneDiVa said...

Amazing! I don't think that hooker boots are very comfortable and that's strange since hookers typically spend more time on their feet than on their backs...One of the world's great mysteries!

Read said...

I'm thinking the energy drink worked better than you think it did.... I'm just sayin'

I love me some yummy Chinese!!! I hope you enjoyed every last bite!!

Donut Butt said...

I think we were separated at birth. I have our budget done through the end of the year too...and I thought I was the only person in the world OCD enough to plan that far enough in advance.

Thank you for the email...you do my heart good. I love you more than words can say!!!

Erin said...

So I just discovered the wonder that is Drazil, even though there are only 7k references to you in blogs all over the United States! I think this is the funniest post I've ever read and now I have to start at the beginning. Be back later when I'm done reading!!

Erin said...

OOps, it was the post that was before this one that was so effing funny. This one was funny, too - but I almost peed my pants at your...peeing.