Friday, January 7, 2011

BYOC - Bring Your Own Craziness...(plus a little rainbow farting)

Lollipops!  Look what Miss Katie J found for me.  A little person farting rainbows...and about to pop a neck vein doing it.  I freaking love this.  I'm not going to ask how Katie found this.  I can't imagine what she had to Google to get this.  LOL. 
Okay - on to BYOC!  5 little questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our brains a break from coming up with blog material!  Copy and paste and enjoy!

1.  If you could have only three electrical items/appliances...what would they be?  (Um...whose gonna be the first to say you know what?  (Perverts - all of you!!))

*  Is it completely and totally vain to say I'd want a curling iron?  Too bad if it is...I need one...or six.  And yup, for sure my PC - the blog, F*cebook, email.  Then I'd have to say the TV.  Who needs a washer when you have a sink?  I *need* stupid, fake, lame reality TV that I can zone out to. 


2.  What do you think Satan's middle name is? 

*  Totally Leroy.  Can't you hear his mother yelling?  "SATAN LEROY - you clean your room right now or else."

(Seriously - who the hell makes up these questions.  Oh shit...that's me isn't it?)

3.  Name two things you are VERY good at.  (Again - can't wait for these answers)

*  I'm good at caring for people in a profound way.  Deeply.  With loyalty. With little gifts just to make you smile.  With words so you know never wonder how much I love you.
*  I'm good with numbers and organizing those numbers.  Hence why I'm an accountant in all 3 jobs.  Hence why I kick ass at it if I do say so myself. 

4.  What is your favorite sundae topping?

*  Easy freaking peasy - hands down - butterscotch.  NOT caramel....yes - there is a total difference.  I used to work at Dairy Queen in high school.  I am a topping expert.  I think that may have been the beginning of my weight gain.  Oops.

5.  Summarize your life in blog land and in real life this week.

Blogland is a happy place with all the new found challenges and motivations and resolutions.  I like it here this week.  Well then again...I like it here every week.

Real life is a shitstorm of crazy busy.  January is tax time and bill time for the 2 PT jobs and the FT job just never stops being busy no matter what month it is.  Oy.  Double green donkey dicks. 

I played volleyball and worked out some days.  Other days - not so much.  I had an all out pity party one day. 

And I survived. 

And I'm still here.  And I posted pictures of my calves.  So there. 

How goes it for you?  Do tell.

12 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Good questions and tremendous amswer. I'm playing along over on my blog. This is always a lot of fun.

Dazee Dreamer said...

I'm totally stealing those questions for today.

Pamela E. Williams said...

Ok Satan Leroy!!!! Hi-larious!!!!

Katie J said...

All I had to do was Google Drazil and there it was!

Stephanie said...

I am finally back to doing the BYOCs and yes, I am the one who went "There". Now for the question, what is Satan's LAST name?

Nikki said...

OMG OMG OMG! So I went to Google to try to find "farting gumdrops"...and sure enough...within the FIRST line is your signature for your blog. LMAO. I had to share!!! :D

~ Darla ~ said...

I've got a great one for Satan's middle name.

Ms. M said...

The fact that someone created an image of little dude farting a rainbow has me giggling like you wouldn't believe. I mean really, who does that? LOL

Read said...

OMG - I love love love that picture!!!

TrippyTexan said...

Butterscotch! That will always remind me of having sundaes with my grandmother at the DQ (one of like 3 restaurants in that little town). She'd get butterscotch and I'd get chocolate and then we'd share both flavors. Ooooh... now you've gone and made me crave ice cream. :-P

Anyway... sorry you're having kind of a rough time in RL right now what with taxes and all. But I am totally stealing "double green donkey dicks" for future use, just soyaknow.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

visiting from Dazee's blog. Great place you have here!

MizFit said...

you had me at topping.

MAGIC SHELL anyone?!