It’s Friday which means it’s BYOC time. That’s Bring Your Own Crazy….5 little questions you can copy and paste into your own blog to give your brain a break and to get to know your fellow bloggers better.
1. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be before your “death”?
• Seriously hands down – though it’s predictable and not very exciting….pizza. I tell you – I could eat pizza all day, every day, in the shower, when I’m peeing, during “dessert”, and in my sleep. For that matter – I could sleep IN pizza and I’d die a happy girl. Hmmm….addict much?
2. If you drive a car, do you speed?
• Not now. I used to. When I first got my license within two years I got picked up for speeding by the SAME cop, on the SAME road, on the SAME day one year later. Too freaking karma-ish for me to ignore. From that day forward cruise control became my best friend. I’m way too scared of cops now and I’m wayyyyy too cheap to pay a ticket. And then there’s the fact that now I have two children in the car with me…
3. What movie(s) do/can you watch over and over again?
• Cmas Vacation with Chevy Chase, Pretty Woman, Overboard, and Beauty and the Beast (What a ridiculous list!)
4. What’s your favorite blog topic to read about and your favorite blog topic to write about?
• To read about – probably running. I love most everything I read or I wouldn’t follow the person BUT when I read about running it reminds me I am a runner too and I never used to be and that I love it and I consider it an accomplishment I never even set out to reach.
• To write about – hmmm….probably exactly how I’m feeling. I love to be able to say exactly what I feel – even if it’s selfish and lame to anyone who reads – it’s deeply personal to me – and therefore deeply healing. Discovering myself through not holding back has been a great journey.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.
• In blogland – all is well. Karen gave me an award which I’m very honored to receive. People are really blogging away again since it’s the New Year with new goals. I downright SUCKED at comments this week. Comment block or something. I vow to be better next week. Oh and Read asked me about organizing so I got to talk about it in an email which was comparable to a Skittle bath for me.
• In real life – all is well. My diet is spot on. I have worked out each night either walking, running or doing interval training – and Rambo has joined me. We are thinking of doing some kitchen and bathroom remodeling so I’ve had lots of lists to make. Rambo finally has a weekend off so we’re going to a tattoo show and a party in town. It’s totally all gumdrop farting and rainbow peeing in Care Bear land for me!