Friday, January 14, 2011

BYOC Friday!!!!! ♥♪ Bring Your Own Crazy ♥♪

It’s Friday which means it’s BYOC time. That’s Bring Your Own Crazy….5 little questions you can copy and paste into your own blog to give your brain a break and to get to know your fellow bloggers better.


Enjoy!

1. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be before your “death”?


• Seriously hands down – though it’s predictable and not very exciting….pizza. I tell you – I could eat pizza all day, every day, in the shower, when I’m peeing, during “dessert”, and in my sleep. For that matter – I could sleep IN pizza and I’d die a happy girl. Hmmm….addict much?

2. If you drive a car, do you speed?

• Not now. I used to. When I first got my license within two years I got picked up for speeding by the SAME cop, on the SAME road, on the SAME day one year later. Too freaking karma-ish for me to ignore. From that day forward cruise control became my best friend. I’m way too scared of cops now and I’m wayyyyy too cheap to pay a ticket. And then there’s the fact that now I have two children in the car with me…

3. What movie(s) do/can you watch over and over again?

• Cmas Vacation with Chevy Chase, Pretty Woman, Overboard, and Beauty and the Beast (What a ridiculous list!)

4. What’s your favorite blog topic to read about and your favorite blog topic to write about?

• To read about – probably running. I love most everything I read or I wouldn’t follow the person BUT when I read about running it reminds me I am a runner too and I never used to be and that I love it and I consider it an accomplishment I never even set out to reach.

• To write about – hmmm….probably exactly how I’m feeling. I love to be able to say exactly what I feel – even if it’s selfish and lame to anyone who reads – it’s deeply personal to me – and therefore deeply healing. Discovering myself through not holding back has been a great journey.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.

• In blogland – all is well. Karen gave me an award which I’m very honored to receive. People are really blogging away again since it’s the New Year with new goals. I downright SUCKED at comments this week. Comment block or something. I vow to be better next week. Oh and Read asked me about organizing so I got to talk about it in an email which was comparable to a Skittle bath for me.

• In real life – all is well. My diet is spot on. I have worked out each night either walking, running or doing interval training – and Rambo has joined me. We are thinking of doing some kitchen and bathroom remodeling so I’ve had lots of lists to make. Rambo finally has a weekend off so we’re going to a tattoo show and a party in town. It’s totally all gumdrop farting and rainbow peeing in Care Bear land for me!

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Glad your doing well. It must be awesome to have Rambo working out with you. Dave and I worked out together a few years ago and it was great. Hoping we can get back in that groove soon.

~ Darla ~ said...

Happy your week is going well. I love Fridays and reading your BYOC. BTW, I love Pretty Woman and Overboard too and I'm sure there are other ridiculous movies I would add to that. Oh, have you ever watched Sliding Doors with Gwenyth Paltrow (bet you'd like that one as well). Happy Friday and hope you have a smashing weekend.

amandakiska said...

I could eat pizza everyday too. Oddly my kids are not that into pizza so I sort of have to talk them into it. Weird, right?

Read said...

Your help with organization was so super-fantastic I can't stand myself. If that was comparable to a skittle bath for you then I can promise you it was that on steriods for me!!

I hope your weekend is filled with calm and peace and fun and lots and lots of dessert!

Joey said...

You had me at "xmas vacation". That's how I like to picture you mid-west types.

Sandy Lee said...

I speed. It's people like you that get in my way. But that's ok, I pass them and give them the finger. Just because I don't have kids in the car. I also think that cop just sits there waiting for you to pass on the exact same day every year. I bet he does it to everyone!

BTW, I luv Cmas Vacation. When the cat bites the lights and only leaves a black mark under the chair makes me laugh every time. I guess I need to get out more. And drive fast.

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Hey, girl. I just want to let you know that I have another "sweet" blog award for you over on my blog. Please stop by and pick it up whenever you want. This one is a little funner and easier to comply with. Hugs and Congrats.

Michele said...

Sounds like you had a great week! Movie list: one of my favorites is what about bob. Like Christmas vacation, one I can watch over and over. I, too, like reading running blogs, when I can, because I would like to find that runner within!

"Sasha" said...

Oh I brought it!

MizFit said...

oh and and and?
how was the tattoo show?

it's monday now.
MANUFACTURE MY OWN MISHEGAS DAY.