Friday, January 21, 2011

BYOC Friday!!!!! ♥♪ Bring Your Own Crazy ♥♪

It’s Friday – so it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. 5 questions you can copy and paste into your blog to give your brain a break and to get to know each other better!


Ahem – before I start – those of you getting ready to start a mob with torches and pitchforks aimed at me because you think I have no cellulite due to yesterday’s thigh pictures….um…how do I say this?

YOU’RE MISTAKEN. I’ve got me some cheesecurds…on my butt….under that swimsuit in the picture and NO – you will never get to see them but I wanted you to know they are there so you can put the pitchforks down and go back to liking me mmkkaayy?

And beyond that – I may be relatively cellulite free but I won the lottery in the stretch mark department. If I’m brave enough you’ll see them when I feature my stomach. Ugh – gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

Now to BYOC:

1. For $50,000 – would you go without brushing your teeth, showering or wearing deodorant for 3 months?

• This question just seems wrong to ask and answer doesn’t it? Okay – if I had to pick one it’d be the teeth. I think I could get around the icky feeling with gum, mints, and mouthwash. I can’t imagine not washing my vagizzle and I sweat buckets every day so no deodorant is just not possible.

2. Is it harder to tell someone you love them or harder to tell someone you don’t love them back?

• Well this one seems easy to me. It’s harder to say I love you. I come from a family that finds the “three little words” nearly impossible to say. In fact, I’m certain some of my siblings have never heard it from my parents and vice versa. Even when it’s love love and not just family love – the fear of rejection is pretty poignant and when you haven’t heard it spoken for most of your life – saying it for the first time is a clear cut recipe for an instant panic attack.  The only man I've ever said those three words to is Rambo...and thankfully - he said it first.

And about telling someone you don’t love them back….I’ve had to deal with that before I met Rambo but I never had to literally say, “I don’t love you back.” I think if you don’t love someone – your actions prove that and the person in their gut knows. Saying it out loud to them was never necessary for me…
3. What is on your bedside table?


• Seriously – can I just say I never set out to make these questions perverted but somehow they always come out that way.

Anywhoozle – I have a huge basket on my bedside table and it has relaxation and meditation CDs in it. I have two alarm clocks – no idea why. Bottles of water. Kleenex. Nighttime herbal sleep spray for my pillow which I never use. Hairbands. Ear plugs. My glasses. Crosswords. And the remote.

Clearly – there isn’t room for me to have anything perverted on my table…..

4. If you could be invisible, who would you kiss?

Okay, first of all – I totally thought this question would be fun and I’d have a HUGE list but now that I’m trying to answer it….I just can’t. Yes, indeed – it may be the corniest answer EVAH but I can’t imagine intimately kissing anyone besides Rambo.

How the hell is it I can answer questions about sex with a Superhero then? I don’t know….I agree it completely makes no sense. Maybe it’s because a kiss means so many things….I love you, I’m sorry, I need you, it’ll be okay, you complete me, hang on, I’m here, you’re the only one, I missed you….and on and on and I can’t imagine having that emotion with someone else. God – I’m even mad at myself for not being able to answer this one…how dumb.

I'm a Rambo sap today clearly...I miss him...he's been working OT.  So there...that's my excuse.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your life in blog land and real life.

Blog land – the story about my Dad was really uplifting to write and posting my thigh picture was really hard. I stared at it forever before I could hit the “post” button and I contemplated re-doing my hands hoping none of you would notice. It’s hard to do…love myself – physically – body part by body part. Even just as a woman – it feels somehow wrong or arrogant to say out loud that I love parts of me. Women just aren’t used to loving themselves much less proclaiming it to other women you know? Oh and it was fun reposting the whootenanny stuff….good times.

Real life – I’m still kicking ass, farting gumdrops and pissing rainbows. I have worked out EVERY day this week – despite multiple board meetings and Rambo working OT – I refuse to find excuses. I’m up to running at 5mph and am doing interval sprint training now.

My diet is good. My sleep is still not great but I only had one migraine. I have stayed on top of my 2 part time job’s workload, full time job is good AND I have managed to clean my house. Contractor comes tonight for our possible kitchen or bathroom remodel. And every day that passes brings us closer to Spring right?

Oh and for all of you who asked and are dying to know – the candy is Brach’s jube jelly hearts. That’s it – hearts. No sprinkles or frosting or fancy colors. Plain red hearts….the kind that feel my soul.

Love you all!

8 comments:

Justawallflower said...

Oh, what a fun one this week! I will do it when I get to my computer after work!

tessierose said...

This is a great one, I still hate you because of your thighs...bitch!

Lee Ann said...

Brach's Jube Jel Cherry Hearts. Oh yes, they are yummy. And yesterday when I said I think we have a similar build b/c I'm 5 ft 2 and looked similarly smokin' hot at 142 pounds I had an "oh shit!" moment when I realized you might be taller than that and you might weigh wayyy less than that and then I sorta freaked out and hoped you weren't thinking, "I am not that big honey." Then I regretted posting that comment. So, however tall you are or aren't, or whatever you may or may not weigh....that wasn't meant as an insult. I just really suspect we are similar height and build based on that photo. It was like looking a picture of myself 7 years ago....when I was convinced I still needed to lose 10 or 15 more pounds b/c of that stupid BMI chart......and I'm totally convinced you look great and now when I get back to that magical number of 142 I'm going to realize that I do, IN FACT, look fabulous and to hell with the BMI chart.....

Read said...

yeah... you think we're gonna actually believe it hides under the suit in that picture.. Good one Draz, good one!

Bonnie said...

Great questions and answers as always, but I'm still trying to get over my jealousy. You might not want to post any more pictures for a while so we all have time to calm down. ;)

Amber said...

Your Candy story had me laughin' out loud...and only because I can relate waaaay too much...hahaha. Thanks for sharing!

Sandy Lee said...

I get such a lift out of reading your posts. You can never leave blogland. And as I told Read, you probably cleared all the naughty stuff off the table top before you confessed.

I Love You right back. It does get easier to say, doesn't it.

MizFit said...

Im with sandy which is why Im back on the FLIP SIDE of the weekend checking in on you and rereading :)

here
goes
monday!