Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My body picture post is gonna have to wait another week.

Why?

Because.

This is more important.

Please go here.   And read.  And please participate.

Do what you can....like so many others.  No scam, no hype - just real live people reaching out and asking for help. 

And take advantage of company match if you can. 

Tell your neighbors.  Post it on your blog.  Put the link in your FB status.

Do what you can.  Please.

I know the woman behind Chickadee and I know the woman behind this post.

It is nothing short of an honor to use my blog for either of them.

For whatever you do...even if it is a simple prayer each night...thank you.

Seriously....thank you.

10 comments:

Annie said...

She is in my prayers!

L A U R A said...

Def in my prayers too!

~Lisa~ said...

I will be praying....

Ms. M said...

There is a student in Young Sir's class with the same thing. Totally heartbreaking & at the same time amazing to watch. Will definitely contribute & pray. :)

MizFit said...

she and her mom are amazing.

MrsFatass said...

Thanks, Draz. Like, thanks isn't a big enough word. Not even when I type it like this: THANKS!! But, it's what I've got.

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Thanks or sharing this, Drazil. I will see what I can do to help.

LDswims said...

Already done yesterday...wish it could be more!

~ Darla ~ said...

Okay, that's done....I'll be waiting for that body post tomorrow :-)

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

I love you guys. Thank you so much. The words, feelings and emotions are helping even more than the contributions. The contributions? Are INCREDIBLE. I cannot even believe it.

<3 <3 <3