Friday, February 4, 2011

BYOC Friday!!!!! **Bring Your Own Crazy**

It’s Friday!!!!!!!


It’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. Five little questions that you can copy and paste into your blog in an effort to get to know each other better and to give your brain a blog topic break!

Enjoy!

1. What piece of clothing can you absolutely not live without?

• My pajamas. For sure. Hands down. The moment I get home I put on pajamas and on weekends I rarely get out of them the entire time. Nothing beats pajamas in my opinion.

2. If you could go back in time for just 24 hours, where would you go and why?

• This is easy for me. I’d go back to the moment my 22 year old Uncle walked past his own father with a rifle in his hands (his father was reading the paper and didn’t look up) and I’d take the rifle and I’d wake up his father and he’d never use that rifle to end his life. My life would have been so different had I been able to stop that.

3. If you could change one feature of your looks, what would it be and why?

• I thought I’d have a lot of answers for this question because it’s so hard for me to love the physical me and I’ve had two plastic surgeries so it’s not like I haven’t literally changed my features on purpose anyway BUT I feel like changing any more of me would make me not me….just for the sake of changing it anyway. I had breast reduction and a tummy tuck because I felt they were necessary and that pre-surgery those parts of me didn’t represent me. But let’s see….hmmm…if I had to choose I think I’d make my arms tiny. I have big man arms and they aren’t feminine and it’s annoying. I guess having gorgeous, thick, lustrous hair would be fun too.

4. What things do you enjoy or only do when you’re alone? (All you perverts out there….try to resist the obvious answer here)

• Blare the radio throughout the whole house and sing
• Watch crappy reality TV that no one else in the house likes
• Read romance novels
• Work from home for the PT jobs (it’s so much harder when the kids/Rambo are home)
• Nap – nothing beats a nap in the middle of the day in my huge, soft bed with no interruptions

5. Repeat question: Summarize your life in real life and in blogland this week.

• In blogland, a lot of the people I follow are working out almost daily and many have joined the Sip&Gulp water challenge. Thursday’s post was super hard for me to put out there but I’m glad I did. I can feel that Barb and her loss are still on many of our minds…

• In real life, things are fine. The entire state was shut down due to the blizzard so I got a free snow day. Now we are dealing with negative 20 degree temps instead of snow. I’ve been working out nearly daily, still journaling daily and my diet is on track…..and it all feels GOOD.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I love BYOC such a great way to get to know you a little better :)

Read said...

I'm not sure I've ever thanked you for doing this - but Thank you very much Draz. I just love BYOC. It is a place that let's me be the silly insane person that I am as well as a moment in time to stop and think and refect on what's going on in the world - and both of those things are truly gifts - so seriously - Thanks!!

Bonnie said...

Another great BYOC. I love my pjs too. Any my comfy, warm slippers.

Results Not Typical Girl said...

I can't believe you just called me out like that on #4. Sheez.

;)

MizFit said...

and Im bringing the crazy on a monday.

the MY INLAWS ARE HERE and MY PARENTS ARE HERE and the TWO MIX LIKE OIL AND WATER crazy :)