Thursday, February 17, 2011

You asked for it. Okay, well...um....some of you did.

Sooooo no - this is not a real bonafide Triple U Thursday picture where I pick a body part and love it to death in an effort to learn to love ALL of me. 

BUT it IS a picture post and it IS of something I love and it IS mine. 

Here's the thing - those "I love me" pictures are really hard for me to do.  I analyze them and it takes me forever to hit "post" and then all day I just want to "un-post" them.  It's hard to say things I love about whatever part I pick.  Like seriously hard....so I do a few - then take a break...until I can do a few more.

This is my "take a break" time....I hope you understand...

Instead I give you my disgusting, sweaty clothes (crotch included photos)....ACK!

Some of you asked for this so you can't complain if it grosses you out.  Others of you who asked me to spare you the pics - um - I'm sorry.  Look away if you must.  I won't be offended.

Enter evidence:

The shirt!  Can I just say it's totally fun that my back sweat is in the shape of a heart?  Okay - yes - borderline crazy.  I know.  I'm sorry.


And the ultimate nasty-ness below!  Ewwww!
Okay - yes - this picture isn't that bad...but there's another one I took that is just the crotch - like head on - and it makes me vomit in my mouth a little so I chose to show this one instead.  A little bit longer and my crotch sweat would have met the sweat at the top of my shorts in the middle....again -yes - crazy I know.




And there you go.  Proof that I'll do anything not to have to say I love a part of my body for one more week!

Yes, even for me, I've sunk to a new personal low.  Have pity on me.

Tonight is the bully intervention and I can only handle so many stressful things per day mmkkaayy?

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

And you were grossed out by my Phantom pooper picture from last summer? Dang girl, you are one sweatin' to the oldies kind of mama!!!

Karen Butler Ogle said...

Sweat is good. Good for your for working out hard enough to break a sweat. :)

Read said...

I totally think you made the right call with your choice of picture posts today. No one needs that much stress in one day. No doubt the bully thing will be more than enough for today, tomorow and into next week. Give yourself a break and have a nice cup of coffee or whatever your drink of choice is (that you can get away with at work.)

Joey said...

They are like beautiful rorschach test!

Ronnie said...

Good luck tonight - I'm sure things will go well. Someone needs to slap the hell out of the other girls' parents and make them understand their child is crying out for help with this behavior.

Love the pics, I hope I have pictures like that to post one day. :)

Lap Band Gal said...

Awesome! way to go in your workout! :)

LDswims said...

Love the heart! That's so totally awesome!!!

As for the crotch - girl, I sweat way more than you!!! You got nothin. :)

Bonnie said...

If you can sweat like that and live to tell about it, you can do anything. Good luck with the meeting.

Jess said...

Way to sweat! woo hoo!

Ice Queen said...

Sweat is healthy, natural, normal and a good thing. No matter from where it decides to spring. There is no reason to be embarrassed or ashamed. The fact that you can rock a workout to get all that sweat going, is something to be proud of. And flaunt.

Laurie said...

"and I threw up in my mouth" cracked me up
I saw so much crotch sweat on my pants the other day after yoga that I was purely disgusted. So glad I'm in good company.

Cindylew said...

Sweat is an absolute badge of honor.

Beth Ann said...

I used to sweat a smiley face onto the back of my grey T-shirts. It would crack my friends up!

Anonymous said...

So, here's the deal. I'm an anoymous random blog stalker who has followed you for a while. You've saved my marriage a few times, (my husband has depression) inspired me more than a few, and make me smile. But today we are kindred. I kid you not... three days ago I googled sweatty crotch because I felt sure I was the ONLY female with this problem. After all you've done for me, I find it necessary today to say a big THANK YOU.