You know – after the last two weeks of me crying in my Cheerios and whining every single day – I’m surprised anyone reads this anymore. BUT then again – this is life. Up and down, good and bad. And my bad is not hellish or tragic…it just ain’t no Skittle bath either.
Join me while I throw out some random thoughtage for Thursday:
- I went to the Dr. for my STUPID finger. I waited one hour for the doctor to see me for five minutes. Once again, to be clear – I went for my finger. The nurse had to be an over-achiever and weighed me AND took my blood pressure. When she told me to weigh – I almost kicked her with my high heeled boots and flipped her my middle infected finger. Why do you have to weigh me for my finger? Can’t we just weight my finger?
- Mmmkkaayyy – soooo – finger is infected. Antibiotics will be taken. BUT here’s the kicker. My BP was 155 over 114. Ouch. All the nurse would say is, “Um…he’s gonna want to talk to you about this.” Shitballs. Again I say – just look at my effing FINGER!
- First of all my BP is always high when I go anywhere due to the social anxiety but it usually goes down once I’m there. Not this time. That doctor said to me – you’re going to need to take meds unless you make some lifestyle changes. Oh you mean like work out and eat better? Novel idea. When in God’s name should I fit that in Mr. Doctor Man?
- My BP could have been up due to the fact that just prior to the appt I found out we will be re-ordering two pieces of countertop AND the gorgeous light I picked out won’t work. The contractor installed it and figured out it hangs too low. Rambo called to tell me and said we couldn’t take it back cuz we opened the box. Um – yes – I think not. There’s no way I’m keeping a $150 light because you people with penises opened the box. Shove the light back in there and tape it up – it’s going back to the damn store. Period.
- Regarding the countertop…one piece is our fault. One piece is the contractor’s fault. Doesn’t matter at this point…he’ll uninstall and re-install for free as she should and he’s doing some other extras like crown molding and such for me. I’m too tired to demand more. I just don’t care. That may be wrong but I just don’t have the energy to stand up for much else. Tomorrow the remodel should be complete – until the new countertops come in and he’ll have to come back and install.
- Speaking of this remodel….here’s a little diddy that pissed me off beyond belief. I ran into a frenemy at Walmart the other day. She said, “Don’t you have to work today?” I said, “I never work Friday afternoons. I’m getting some paint.” She said, “Paint for what?” I said, “We’re doing a kitchen remodel – countertops, floor, lighting, paint, etc.”
Excuse me for a moment while I shove this cart up your ass. State money? Oh you mean the measly hourly wage Rambo makes for guarding the worst criminals in this state? State money my ass. Lady, I work three jobs. Rambo works three jobs. We work our asses off in between parenting and life and setting dumbasses like you straight.
This woman doesn’t work. She is a stay-at-home mom by choice…just like I choose to work 3 jobs. She chooses not to have the money to do remodels – like I choose to have the money to do so. I am NOT knocking people who choose not to work outside the home …I am knocking people who give me shit for doing the opposite.
My reply to her was, “Yah, all that state money is buying us FAKE wood floors and FAKE granite countertops.”
I should have told her once she pulls her head out of her ass – she can come by and see my new kitchen in all its fakeness.
- Lastly – no word from the Principal yet on our talk last week. This puts us at 1.5 weeks since then. Apparently I have to make the effort to contact him and address this and get a final solution because it’s not important enough to them to get back to me. What the fuh?
- To prove how exhausted and chubby-feeling I am lately – I will tell you this. A package came from Old Navy and Gap for me last night. I know the package is filled with dresses and shirts and fun girly things. Normally I’d rip that sucker open before I even got inside the front door.
Tonight all I have to do is payroll for one Board and finish the State reporting and paint a little trim. Then I plan to watch Tangled and not move my ass for at least 10 minutes straight.
Drazil and his attitude have taken over my body. And for now, I’m letting him.
Just for now……