Friday, March 4, 2011

*Bring Your Own Crazy*

Sorry this is late guys.  It's noon and I just woke up.  I'm a sick little puppy.  But today is the "Mom talk" day so I'm up and getting ready.  Wish me luck.

BYOC - for any newbies here - is 5 little questions you can copy and paste to your blog and answer in an effort to give your blog brain a break and to get to know each other better!  Enjoy!

1.  If you could be a weather forecast, what would you be and why?

*  Rainy for sure.  Hands down.  I love rainy days for a multitude of reasons.  Rainy days as a child meant I would have my Dad for the day if he was off work because rain would prevent him from working outside.  As I got older, rain matched my emotions a lot and I didn't have to pretend I was happy because everyone else was pissed it was raining too.

2.  Would you break the law to save a loved one?

*  Crap.  This one is tough.  I suppose it depends on the severity of the law.  Like I'm pretty sure I'd risk jaywalking to save someone I loved but if you up the anty to robbing a bank or something.  Um no.  I'm a chickenshit but then again - I've never been forced to make the decision either.

3.  If Happiness was the national currency, what would make you filthy rich?

*  Probably writing.  Or napping.  Yes napping would do it.  I mean, really - what's better than a nap other than dessert before the nap?

4.  Can you sum up your life in a six word sentence?  (Example:  My heart continuously expands in joy.)

*  Shitballs.  Who picked such stupid, hard questions?

Um...here we go. 

My world astounds me every day.  (Clever no?  That could be in a good or bad way, but it's true.)

5.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.

Blogland is good.  I've been a posting maniac this week and it's because when I feel inner turmoil - writing helps.  I wrote about a talk I will have with my mom and your opinions really made me think...and I love that about blogging.

In real life - Watermelon loves Rose.  It's exhilerating and exhausting.  Little girls are just a lot of work but it's all good.  Rambo finally has a weekend off but like I said before - I'm sick.  Figures.  I also haven't worked out due to feeling like dog shit.  Which mentally then makes me feel like elephant shit.

It's just one big pile of shit here in CareBear Land.  There will be no farting gumdrops - that's for sure.

13 comments:

Sarah Williams said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Lonicera said...

Draz - I get up late on weekends, I used to arrive late at school, I'm often late for appointments - late, late, late, and too late to tell you I've just read your eloquent post about your sister's graduation. I scanned through all the comments, wondering if anyone would say that the best possible thing you could do was to print off what you wrote so movingly, and give to your mother telling her you found it easier to write about it than say it. Nobody did, and maybe it wouldn't work in your case, but if I was your mother, I would get the point loud and clear, while understanding that it had been put in a loving way.
I hope you'll tell us how you got on.
Caroline

Sandy Lee said...

Feel better soon. If you need to practice with the iMom, go ahead. It just takes one little step and I hope it comes through. Look what happened with the girls! (Watermelon and Rose I mean!).

Read said...

I hope you feel better soon and I clearly somehow missed the mother post - so I'll be reading that in a second - but I'm sending good vibes anyway!!

You totally threw me with number 4! You go girl!!

Food Freak said...

You're too much. "Farting gumdrops." Now there's an image, especially since gumdrops are scratchy. Yikes!

I'm sorry you're sick, little one. Take care of yourself and get better soon. Seems like a lot of people aren't feeling up to snuff around here.

Amanda said...

Feel better!

It's good to know little girls are as mentally exhausting as little boys. My troops are about to drive me around the bend some days.

Miss Vickie "The Queen Bee" said...

I sure hope you are feeling better soon. Good luck with your talk.

Laurie said...

Feel better chica, so sorry about the shit storm.

Bonnie said...

So sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Dinnerland said...

Hey Girlie-- how are you??? Been so busy with so much, not time to be in touch with you... hope you are well.
I am going to do this BYOC, looks interesting!

Dinnerland said...

PS: Sorry if I missed anything in this blog, I deliberately DIDN'T read it so my answers aren't influenced by anything but my own thoughts...

MizFit said...

hope you are feeling less like the uh shit o'the elephant this morning and more like...the tiny poops of a chihuahua?

xo

Angelia said...

I haven't had time to read/respond to blogs in forever-glad this is one of my first ones now that I'm back! You are friggin hysterical. Gotta say, your astounding world comment is great-though suprising. I figured you'd say something like Screw this pile of crap, Mmkay? :P