Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm a chicken....with lips.

Why yes – it is Triple U Thursday – Unclothed, Unashamed, Unhidden. The day where I post a pic of one body part and tell you how much I love it – in an effort to gain more self-love.

It is difficult to do. I usually post pics for a few weeks and then take a break. Today I’m doing both.

I mean I’m posting a picture – but it’s not a hard one to do. I’m working out like Richard Simmons on sterroids and my weight is not going down so I’m a bit frustrated so I picked a body part I neither love nor hate. It just is.

So feel free to call me a chicken – cuz right now I’m not brave enough to focus on a “real” body part.

And let me say this particular body part seems “odd” in pictures.

They are my lips.

These lips kiss my babies goodnight and kiss them good morning.

These lips speak words of love and sometimes words of anger.

These lips can sing in the shower – loudly.

These lips kiss Rambo with everything I have.

These lips tremble when I’m crying with sadness.

These lips laugh and smile when I’m happy.

They are mine – and I love them – just because of that.

Feast your eyes upon dark lips, light lips, half smiling with teeth lips and smooching lips!



19 comments:

MrsFatass said...

SMOOCH!

Jen said...

You have the BEST lips!

Smoochie back atcha!

Amanda said...

Your lips have the perfect shape!!

Ice Queen said...

You have beautiful lips, girl. *muah* back atcha!

And, from what I can see they are, indeed a real part of your bod. If they aren't you have one hella pair of holographic lips, there. (Yeah... My mind works in weird and mysterious ways... ;P)

Jen from Oregon said...

very nice! I have flat lips. I blame it on my Mother.....

Shannon said...

you have some great teeth! and the rest of them are right. your lips have great shape :)

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

YOu could have been a kiss model. REally.

Lisa said...

Great looking lips! :)

Dawnya said...

Smooch lips are my fav pic. Smooching back at cha!!

Read said...

smoochie smoochie right back at you!!

nikki said...

Sending smoochies your way! & you so have the cutest set of smackers :)

~Sandi @ This one time at 'band' camp... said...

Kisses!!!

Beth Ann said...

XX :)

Joey said...

beso mi mucho!

Laurie said...

My daughter asked her brothers today "what's your favorite lip position?"
Am I in trouble or what?

Food Freak said...

Oh, man, what pretty lips! They're like Clara Bow's, little rosebud lips! Such a nice mouth. I'm too jealous. I love your idea of exposing your body parts slowly over time. I'll steal it after I'm done stealing your question idea on Fridays. lol

Dizzy Girl said...

you have FANTASTIC lips lover- FANTASTIC. If I were into the ladies, I would be in love with your mouth. I would stalk you- wait! I already do. ;) But not because of your lips- but because you are fabulous!!! I love you like summer loves bbq's...

Ronnie said...

Yay for celebrating your body! :)

Marla Delacruz said...

Telman Zeynalov, head of the National Center of Ecological Forecasting, toshibaprobemachines.com http://www.toshibaprobemachines.com believes Azerbaijan has enough sunlight, wind, thermal waters, etc., to produce alternative energy.