Saturday, March 12, 2011

A little Saturday fun!

My lovely, little BFF did this on her blog, so I'm gonna do it on mine.  Join in if you want!

Sorry about the quality of my pic...my camera sucks donkey balls.




Let's Play! I love seeing handwriting, so show me yours. Pretty please? With a cherry on top?


1. What is your name?
2. What is your blog name?
3. Write: the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
4. Favorite quote
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite band/singers
7. Say anything you want
8. Pass it along to a few bloggers
 
Happy Handwriting!

2 comments:

Karen Butler Ogle said...

I don't think I should do this. My handwriting is horrible and almost illegible. I pretty much have to print everything so that people can decipher it. :)

Jen said...

So cute!!! YOU rock. You just called me little. And I shall love your forevah.